OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Beta version should consider: 1.folder editing options and settings, can't even organize my folders

Beta version should consider: 1.folder editing options and settings, can't even organize my folders

124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

55 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you letting us know that you are unable to locate your old emails. We are looking into this issue but need some additional information. 1. Can you please provide us with any error message your seeing when looking for your old emails? 2. Is this happening in all folders or just the inbox? 3. What device and software version is currently being used?

Thank you

3. Be able to select BLOCK junk emails via mobile browser

Like on the desktop, create/add the BLOCK selection on the mobile browser in order to block junk mail in our junk folder.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It is a chore to make emails spam/fishing.

Please make it easier to mark emails as spam/phishing. Right now we have to open the email, then click “this is spam/phishing” option, then submit. There should be a select all option, and the. We can go through and uncheck ones that aren’t, or trash the ones that aren’t, then select all and mark as spam/phishing.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don’t even send blocked content to the junk folder

I must say I find the spam filter very ineffective. The way it is set (and I didn't find a way to change it), only emails from senders in my approved list go to my inbox. This means I have to constantly check the junk folder to see if I didn’t get something from a sender I haven't approved yet. So far so good. The problem is that the junk folder is also filled with emails from senders I already blocked!

When I block a sender, I don't even want to see their emails on the junk folder. It is…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Changes

If you’re going to keep changing things why not try improving them instead of making it easy to lose things and hard to find them

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I am not able to delete unwanted emails (re-appearing)

I am not able to delete unwanted emails

109 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

44 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email verification process doesn't work. Won't send verification code to number provided.

I want to verify my account but I am not receiving the verification code. Have tried every possible combination of the pre fix for the number to be sent to. Why can't I verify through another email account like previously allowed?

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Password / Account Verification

Cada "x" tiempo me obligais a cambiar la contraseña diciendo que alguien intenta entrar en ella, no me dejáis entrar al correo hasta que verifico y cambio la contraseña, intento poner una que me acuerde y si ya la puse una vez me decís que no puede ser. Tengo activado la verificación de dos pasos y para entrar necesitan el mensaje que recibo en el móvil, dejar ya de molestarme con el cambio de contraseña, quiero volver a poner la contraseña anterior.

Every "x" time you force me to change the password saying that someone tries to enter it, do…

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Recover deleted items

How about adding the recover deleted items to both classic and beta mobile sites! I don't know how many times I've needed a deleted item on my phone but can't recover it unless I'm on a desktop.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on a feature to undo accidental deletes when they happen. If you want to recover items from your Deleted Items folder, go to the Deleted Items folder, select the emails you wish to recover, and move them to your Inbox. You cannot recover emails once they have been purged from the Deleted Items folder.

12. Put settings somewhere we can find them. Looking for POP, IMAP, and EAS settings.

Put settings somewhere we can find them. Looking for POP, IMAP, and EAS settings.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. If you are looking to modify the email access settings for another account that you have synced with your Outlook account, you cannot do this from the mobile web. You can do this from the desktop web by following these steps.
    1. Click the gear icon to launch the Quick Settings panel.
    2. Click “View all Outlook settings”.
    3. Under the Mail tab, go to “Sync email”.
    4. Under the “Manage your connected accounts” section, click the pencil icon to edit the email access settings of the connected account.

Let us know if you were trying to do something else.

13. Account Recovery: I cant recover my account, i write the cell number to try to unlock it and it says service nos available.

I cant recover my account, i write the cell number to try to unlock it and it says service nos available.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make outlook more secure it is showing a lot of spams

Make outlook more secure and encrypted. i am still receiving phishing spams now too. Make outlook more secure

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How to block a contact

How to Block a Contact?

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Do not expand subfolders, make the + only way to expand. I have 2oo + sub folders, not fun to scroll thru them, get with it MS.

Do not expand sub folders, if you have 250 subfolders, takes way long to move emails or find them.
    Use the + to expand them only. My old live mail was great until you took it all away, your program is no longer any good.

Go back to the windowd live mail format. I cannot use outlook. I have 50 main folders with 250 subfolders. Try and scroll thru them with outlook, it sucks. I use Thunderbird, wish I had that on my smartphone.

When are you going to fix outlook where you can actually use it as a file…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/skype/accounts-profile-signin/ SKYPE CHAT DOES NOT WORK! DO SOMETHING!

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/skype/accounts-profile-signin/ SKYPE CHAT DOES NOT WORK! DO SOMETHING! IT SAYS TRY IT LATER An error occurred

Please try your request again later

CV: gqO573d/ik+5Zqv6.11.13

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Calendar - E-Mail Reminders

I used to be able to 'Add an email reminder' to events that I placed in Calendar. This capability went away in the latest (Feb '19) change to Calendar. Bring it back, please.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Safe sender

Make it easier to add senders to the safe sender list, it's taken me ages to find this feature in the full desktop version and I'd appreciate it in the mobile version as I'm forever having to fish thinks out of my junk mail. Thanks.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

Feedback and Knowledge Base