OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Desktop site

Please, please, please, please, please, allow me to get the desktop site in my smartphone when select "View desktop site" in my browser menu. Why bother adding "View desktop site" in the browser menu if I'm going to be forced to view the mobile site.

At first, I thought it was the browser, but it doesn't matter which browser I use, I still get mobile site. Then, I thought it was my smartphone that wouldn't accept desktop sites, but i get desktop sites in many, many other websites.

So, the only thing I could think of is that the problem…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to be able to choose between streamlined and multifaceted views.

Two options; one for general checking, and one for advanced management and organisation of existing, maybe archivible emails vs follow up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How to block a contact

How to Block a Contact?

284 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry that you haven’t been able to block certain contacts. We are considering bringing this ability to outlook on the mobile browser. However in the meantime you can do this from outlook.com on a desktop or a laptop. Follow the steps mentioned here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/how-do-i-block-the-email-of-someone-harassing-me/d2d4a775-b8c8-4c38-bcc6-404a940030e8.

5. Swipe

On android mobile, when signing in, we have to swipe down first to get to the signin box, an extra unnecessary action.

Same for signout - beta now puts signout box FAR down a long list, so we have to swipe down first to get to the signout box, an extra unnecessary action.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. the new setting is a bit slow it needs to be faster

I am trying to wait for it to load all my emails but it's taking ages I think the new setting needs to be faster at coming get also I am getting annoyed trying to wait for it!

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback. We are striving to make the new Outlook much faster than before.

Can you answer the following questions for us?
    1. What parts of the app are slow? For example – loading the inbox, loading a mail, performing an action on a mail, switching between mail and calendar, etc.
    2. Is it slow all the time?

Your feedback will help us improve the product.

7. Image in Signature

There is no option to put image in the signature.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base