OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fetched POP3 mail should remain in Deleted.

When fetching email with a 3rd party client using POP3 with a setting to delete mail from the server, the convention is to move that mail from Inbox to Deleted folder. However, the mail is fully deleted from server and not recoverable by any means (from Mobile Web anyways). Conversely, when this same mail client SENDS POP3 mail, it IS copied to the Sent folder. Please stop ghosting all my received messages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to be able to choose between streamlined and multifaceted views.

Two options; one for general checking, and one for advanced management and organisation of existing, maybe archivible emails vs follow up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Needs a HTML version for slow devices.

A setting to allow HTML version of the email to be set by default or on slow devices. I do not need fancy decorations, when the email service is barely functional.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Swipe

On android mobile, when signing in, we have to swipe down first to get to the signin box, an extra unnecessary action.

Same for signout - beta now puts signout box FAR down a long list, so we have to swipe down first to get to the signout box, an extra unnecessary action.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base