OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sweep

Hi,

Am I really the only one missing that sweep functionality? It's hard to find on mobile anyway, but very, very, useful while cleaning up all those newsletters etcetera.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can not add contact from email in junk folder from mobile version

I use the filter where if the user is not a known contact the email goes to the junk foldet. With the old version I could then add the contact and then move the email to the inbox.

Now I have to say not junk. Then it auto moves and redirects me. Then I can add to contact and then go back to junk and start over.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Web notifications

The mobile beta is beauts....just do the chrome web notifications on focused email arrival and we have an all round winner then... LinkedIn does it so nicely

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base