OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have more than one payment option. Fix your flawed online payment system.

There is no way to pay you online. There is no "pay now" button as you say there is on the payment screen. I tried on a desktop, a laptop, and my phone. So it isn't my equipment. Why isn't there a pay by phone or mailing address to send a check?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contacts should sync from the web version to the downloaded version. Especially contact groups.

I like to use the downloaded version of Outlook for email on my laptop, but I cant use the contact groups is have set up on my previous computer or on the web version. These should sync seamlessly over all versions of the program wherever you are signed in...what's the point of a web based email if you have to change those things on each device you sign in on?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable Contacts to list multiple names & phone numbers under a single entry; for example, under Town Hospital, list Dr. Smith, Dr. Adams, et

Enable Contacts to list multiple names & phone numbers under a single entry; for example, under Town Hospital, list Dr. Smith & phone number, Dr. Adams, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. be able to access a distribution list on the mobile app. Currently I cannot forward mail to collegauges via my phone.

Unable to access group contact lists for forwarding emails when using Outlook on my phone. Have to wait to get on my laptop--very inconvenient

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. list of contacts

I use Windows Live Mail because I have wireless internet service and cannot stay connected. Windows Live also allows me to maintain a large contacts list offline. I suggest you attempt to address these issues from mobile telephones

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Is this the same as MAIL, which I"ve been using since I bought Windows 10 computer? I never had OUTLOOK that I know of.

I can't use this without the address book. As secretary to a small charitable group , I will not take time to type 20 addresses every time I send out a mailing to members. Also none of my addresses transferred over from my old Outlook Express, though I used a professional transfer program.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. There is no tool bar on my phone

I'm deleting all my emails pestering me for a email that don't exist

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Da der WhatsApp Dienst am Ende des Jahresbei Windows eingestellt wird, werden wohl viele Kunden von dem Betriebssystem abspringen.

Windows stellt den WhatsApp Dienst ein. Da viele Kunden das Betriebssystem verlasse werden, ist die Änderung wohl überflüssig .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Could you spend more time on basic such as making it possible to sort my contacts by the last name instead of just the first?

Spend time making it possible to sort contacts by last name instead of just the first name.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Estoy recibiendo correos de otra cuenta como notificaciones de facebook

Rechazar
    I am receiving emails from another account as Facebook notifications

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Feature to archive or group rarely used contacts, seperating them from list to reduce clutter

We've all got old contacts that we never use or rarely use that clutter up our contacts list, yet we don't want to delete them. The current grouping functionality provides a temporary view of contacts, but does not remove them from the overall or default view. The enhancement would be feature to archive them or group them, so that they're effectively hidden from the contacts list, e.g. contacts.old or contacts.archive, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Outlook does not work seamlessly with People.

Don't know why but my contacts in people don't always appear available in outlook

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Contacts

I’ve lost a lot of the entries from my contacts would like to be able to use merg feature

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hakear

Estas siendo hakeadas dos de mi cuentas ayúdenme quiero bloquearlas

You are hacking two of my accounts help me I want to block them

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can no longer enter a contacts home address

All contact info should be set to add in physical address and can get directs to the persons directions to get there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base