OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Images with hyperlink in signature does not work

Hi, Have big problems with adding a hyperlink to the logo in my signature. After adding a link and saving I get a message that it can't save properly and when I test the hyperlink on the logo it sends me to my inbox?? (I have not put that address in the hyperlink)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. About Room lists pull-down menu in "Room finder"

Even if there are multiple Room lists, only the most recently used one is displayed in the Room lists pull-down menu of the "Room finder", and other meeting room lists must be searched each time.
    Please change it so that the list can be displayed.

[会議室の検索] の会議室リストのプルダウンには、会議室リストが複数ある場合でも最近使用したものしか表示されず、それ以外の会議室リストは毎回検索しなければならないため、プルダウンに複数の会議室リストが表示できるように変更してほしい。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement the Meeting with All function into Ootw

It would be great if we can select multiple members’ calendar at a time by selecting a single calendar group in Ootw like we do in Outlook. Also, it would be nice if we click Meeting with All to send a meeting invitation to the selected calendars easily.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Customized contact fields in Outlook don't show in OWA

Created a new template, using Outlook “Developer” Tool. Changed some fields names, for example "Job Title:" and "Company:".
    Created a new contact in Outlook, when using this form. The customized fields are displayed correctly in Outlook, but they are not displayed correctly in OWA.
    It would be good if these fields from Outlook are synchronized with OWA as well.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Template feature is severely broken

The template feature in OWA needs some serious help ASAP. I'm on the verge of abandoning it altogether. Trying to add a couple words to an existing template today gets this error:

"This template is too large to save. Please make it smaller, then try to save it again."

I'm getting this despite the fact that the template itself is fewer than 50 words and that I have other templates that are several times bigger than this one.

On top of that, the fact that the template feature seems to be hidden and you have to dig several layers deep…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enforcement of Mobile number to check Inbox

Please do not enforce Web Outlook users to provided their Mobile numbers to get into their Inbox to check emails. Everyone in this world do not use Mobile. Also it is NOT guaranteed to get Mobile coverage at every place on earth. Please understand the situation of user who might want to use their Outlook email at a place where Mobile can't be used.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Obtain the My contacts by PowerShell

It would be great if we could obtain contacts in the personal address book by PowerShell.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow only specific users to edit contact which can be added in the shared mailbox

I would like to allow only specific users to modify Contacts in the shared mailbox. Because, currently any user who has full access to the shared mailbox can add or edit contacts in the mailbox, but I want only verified user to do that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Want to cancel the meeting room list distribution group in the meeting rooms list after selecting the group

When you select the meeting room list distribution group in Browse more rooms > Search for a city or room list for meeting item creation in Ootw, you cannot cancel the group as the list wouldn’t be shown.
    As a workaround, we could delete the meeting room list distribution group or create another meeting list distribution group, but it would be very time consuming. So, it would be great if we could cancel the meeting room list distribution group.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Calendar invite response no longer allows option to comment - put that back please.

Responding to a calendar invite used to give option to add a response -- please put that feature back. Now, calendar item disappears and you have to go search for it in the deleted folder.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. BUG: Personalized email address option not showing

With a Microsoft 365 Family subscription the option to 'Get started' and setup a personalized email address with a privately owned domain hosted in GoDaddy is not present. The functionality should be as described here: https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/get-a-personalized-email-address-in-office-365-75416a58-b225-4c02-8c07-8979403b427b

I have had an extensive chat with support "Eddmar" who ended with its a known bug you need to post it on user voice, so here we go.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Categories Disappearing

I'm finding that when a category is repeatedly added and removed from an email using the online Outlook interface, eventually (after 3-4 times?) the category simply doesn't get applied anymore. It will show on the email, but when you navigate to another folder and back it disappears. You can add it using the Microsoft Graph API, but the interface will no longer function for that particular email.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. request response off by default

As a user I would ike to be able to set the default to OFF (unchecked) for "Request Responses" - I rarely want responses and don't like my inbox filled up with them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can't change "Appear away"

Can't change "Appear away," I want to set it to "Available" and automatically sets "Appear away" after about 10 minutes and I can't it change back. I want it to be Available when I'm on Outlook.com. Thanks!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Manually change charset when sending email in Ootw

I would like to set charset to ISO-2022-JP when sending an external e-mail from the certain shared mailbox in Ootw.
    Due to the OWA policy, we cannot set the charset to ISO-2022-JP. Also, we cannot set the charset for the selected sender and recipient addresses when using a remote domain.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Disable Calendar by using OwaMailboxPolicy

In the old version of Outlook on the web, administrators werer able to disalbe Calendar by using Set-OwaMailboxPolicy -CalendarEnabled : $False.

Somehow, this option is depricated in the new Outlook the web so I want this option back.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. メール返信時のカーソル位置について

新しいOWAでは、メール返信時、カーソルが送信元のメールの下に移動してしまうため、いちいちメールの先頭にスクロールする必要がある。
    改善して欲しい。

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. OWA sends calendar invite when trying to type "ś" letter

I am using OWA extensively and have found one very annoying bug. The most common Polish keyboard layout (programmers) uses right alt or right option for Polish diacritical characters (ąćęłńóśżź, where you press right alt + a to get ą ans so on). When creating a calendar invite, any attempt to write ś results in the invite being sent (at least on a mac, will verify on Windows later). This is extremely annyoing and the only way to not have this is to not enter the invite's title, since then the app wants confirmation.
    I'd like to be able to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  19 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Edit w/o resending

Edit an appointment w/o resending. Editing a detail like a reminder (I am currently trying to update/remove an old event reminder email) should not prompt the entire invite to be sent out to all invitees AGAIN. How about a button option that asks to update w/o sending.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base