OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change drop-down style in 'move to'

I'm in web browser based outlook only. I have three key folders I move emails into. The order they appear each time on the drop-down thing is based on what I last used. E.g. if I last moved an email to folder A it shows up first among the three. But this way of doing things is stupid. Because the order is always changing depending on the folder I last sent an email into. I want it all to stay in the same order on the drop down so each time I click on it I know where the folder…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Thank you!

Thank you guys! Going PWA was best decision ever!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. DarkMode loads in light mode from cal to inbox

Dark mode transition from inbox to calendar has an all white loading screen, can it also be dark? This affects the online version.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. My DKIM verification isn't working

My DKIM verification isn't working on eeadigi.com

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Performance Improvements!!!

Nice improvement in making Log Off immediate (you did that a while ago); and not Deleting email is immediate as well!!! I had avoided the OWA version since these two features were so sloooooww. Thank you.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The web client is disconnected every 2 minutes

The web client is disconnected every 2 minutes since the last version

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Doesn't sort numerically

when you have file names like 1. something 2. nothing 3. everything 11. small thing

The files do not sort numerically

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. previousl;y you could move a message to folder and scroll down to the correct folder but it doesn't work anymore which is very annoyinh

Previously you could drag and drop an email to a folder and if you needed to you could scroll down to the correct folder whilst holding down the left mouse key. It doesn't work anymore.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It looks the emails gone in two days?

how long we can keep the old emails in the inbox? I just checked my old emails gone in two or three days it looks bad and it says your inbox cleared, what what????????????

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Typing before text window loads causes email chain to archive.

When I hit the Reply button, I start typing immediately. I start all of my emails with Hey or Hello and if I start typing too early Outlook archives the email before I can respond and I have to hit the Undo Archive button which takes several seconds to unarchive. I feel this could be fixed by not having one of the most common letters as the archive key or by having the tool have text access as soon as the Reply/Reply All/Forward buttons are pressed and not have it rely on the window loading immediately.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. POS SuckS!!!!! This message can't be sent right now. Please try again later. More details

POS SuckS!!!!!

This message can't be sent right now. Please try again later. More details

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. HELP!!!

The new outlook is extremely and PAINFULLY unresponsive. I estimated I spend 1.2 hours out of every day waiting for outlook to process the simple commands and be ready for a new command.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. bug in chrome

Chrome gives seemingly inaccurate warning dialogue boxes about "are you sure you want to leave this page, changes may not be saved". Most of the time it seems as if nothing is active or unfinished on the page. This even happens when switching between the inbox and calendar.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base