OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Dislike]:My Templates shadow

The shadow by My Templates is aesthetically unnecessary and makes the sidebar take longer to load when opening - I have to send hundreds of emails with the same template so this makes workflow less efficient.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DRIVE IS VERY BUGGY

Drive does not open

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. HATE Excel

Why on earth does Excel AUTOMATICALLY SAVE to a version that IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED?!? Every time I create a spreadsheet there is no telling which version AUTOMATICALLY SAVES OR DOWNLOADS. It is a waste of my professional time and effort to constantly babysit your product to ensure my work product saves changes. REMOVE the parts of Excel THAT NO LONGER WORK or quit "upgrading" and MIXING working features with non-working features. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to suggest this. I'm not proficient in Excel and shouldn't have to be in order to create SIMPLE spreadsheets and SAVE…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Permanent 'Ignore all' feature

'Ignore all' in spelling suggestions - please include an option to ignore the perceived misspelling forever. It keeps suggesting to change a place name that is in my signature.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Website doesn't work. Again.....

I hate outlook and I would never use it, if the company would not force me to. If I'm blocking scripts, you should tell me, which ones are necessary, so I can enable them. And not "an error happened". If you are unable to do this, how can I trust your programming skills at all?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Issue to fix

"Failed to validate the signature of the actionable message card."

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Outlook PWA cache

Switching between calendar and mail view shouldn't invoke a complete refresh with a splash screen, rather it should first show the existng list and UI from cache, and then show refreshing icon.
    Or atleast should store the existing entries in either screens in memory like how outlook client app handles it.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remove the Dont lose access to your account reminder

Please remove the Dont lose access to your account reminder. It has performance effects and it has a bug too.
    If somebody uses the MSO365 purely because the company forces their employees to use it then please do not expect those people willing to set up a secondary email or phone number. I do not want to give more personal details than it is absolutely necessary. Also this extra screen is time consuming to load, and many times, especially with Azure I experience an endless loop due to this extra screen. I am annoyed with it. If I had an…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Notes are too slow

I have over 1,000 notes created on Mac/iOS devices over several years, Outlook webmail now understands that these are notes rather than draft emails, which is great. But it tries to load them all every time I click into the folder instead of just loading the first few that are visible. This stops it from loading anything for several minutes, even on my very fast broadband.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Slow Full Page Refresh When Switching Mail/Calendar/Etc.

Death by 1000 cuts - this small annoyance is exaggerated by how often it occurs on a daily basis.

Currently the whole page refreshes when toggling between the Mail, Calendar and other views. The loading time is also extremely long; long enough that it feels like a full page refresh with absolutely no caching happening.

This has lead me to avoid using your calendar view entirely, instead favoring the Teams one.

Environment: Firefox (Developer), Windows 10

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. opposite information is displayed

opposite information is displayed
    one outlook window shows that I sent the mail, and the other browser window shows that my mail has mising.
    unreliable, unusable program

why can't I attach a picture of the error ???

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Performance of writing a mail is horrible

When I write a longer email, the performance of the editor drops to zero. It "stutters". I write like 5 words and after a few seconds, they appear.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unusable

The outlook cannot load (display) the mails and settings.
    Why can't I attach a picture of the problem?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Outlook for Mac is buggy

Outlook for Mac will not launch

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Type-ahead in categorize popup is not working

Type-ahead in categorize popup is not working

In Outlook.office365.com, when I try to use Keyboard shortcut for "Categorize" there's the following problems:

1. The popup window is too slow for the first time (taking up to a second to load). The second time I press C, there's no delay. (I use Outlook.com-style keyboard shortcuts)

2. When I try to type ahead the name of the category, the letters I type are treated as keyboard shortcuts. (as if I haven't called the category popup.)

Example:
    Task: apply category "plans" to one thread.
    My actions: Quickly press C P L A <Enter>
    Result: Reply…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Scroll function not working correctly for Settings page

When I opened the link for all of the settings the page loaded, but once I scrolled to the bottom of the settings it did not allow me to scroll back up to the top. I finally had to close the window.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Outlook migration issue

after migration from Lotus to Outlook 365 still emails not receiving on outlook

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. it is not better. it is required daily verification code and last version not any required. i don't like this version.

it is not better for last version. last version is better working. it is daily required otp but last version was not

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base