OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Want to complete the mail delivery with one session even if multiple recipients are included

I would like to manage the session break at will as I want to complete the one e-mail delivery with one delivery process. Currently, if one e-mail includes multiple recipients in “To”, “CC” and “BCC”, the email delivery session would be divided into several sessions and multiple delivery processes would be generated.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shorten the time to reflect the change of the setting value of the meeting room

When the setting value (City) of the meeting room is changed, it would be great if the time to reflect it into Room Finder in the calendar could be shortened.
    Or, it would be great if you could implement a feature to enable us to update manually.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Dislike]:Changing Status in Office 365 Appears to Be Broken

Why does my status in Office 365 always show Busy? I'm changing it to Available, but when I refresh the page it still shows as busy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Delay and Slow

page is too delay specially when deleting emails

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a rule to send a reply to the certain member within My contacts when the email was delivered to the old email address

I would like to create a rule that can automatically send a reply to the certain member within My contacts if they send the email to my previous email address. Because I want to reply the message to the only specific member even if I won’t receive the message.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. copy paste doesn't work in Notes

If I copy something from an email and paste it in a note it does not save the content of the note. The note only saves what I manually type.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Emoji sidebar slow

Emoji side bar takes so long to load. Especially when I want to send one simple thumbs up. If you could make the loading of the gifs optional that might be helpful

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. fix outlook when it's opened on many tabs in Chrome

Fix performance when outlook opened on multiple tabs (Chrome,Mac). If Outlook is not loading properly, I have to check if it's opened on another tab as well. Once I leave one tab with Outlook it works smooth again...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. "Leave site?" pop-up

for the last day or so (not before), every time I move from Outlook to the Outlook Calendar, I get a "Leave site? Any changes you made may not be saved". What is that all about?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. HANGING AND TAKING LOT OF TIME TO OPEN A MAIL

Every time it is logging off if we make it idle and most of the time it is hanging and not allowing to do any other work in any tab. It is taking lot of time in opening of mails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Refresh Button in Main Screen

Adding a Refresh Button will be handy to check the mail.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Delete button next to Read button

The delete button is right next to the mark-as-read button and I keep accidentally deleting messages

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ghost Messages?

Message is sending multiple times, when I am not pressing the send button. Same thing is happening to other Outlook users that I know. It's like a ghost email...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My Day in Web Outlook not showing Calendar Events

My Day not showing calendar events. When I open the new My Day tab in Web Outlook it correctly shows my flagged emails and tasks, but shows that I have nothing on my calendar - which is incorrect.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Attachments

The current version now requires me to go through extra steps and clicks to do attachments--- how is that an improvement. I have to click on a button and then choose computer or cloud- could we make separate buttons for that so I can do one click instead of two clicks. Then if the file is large (which mine are always large) I have to choose to attach a copy. I saw there were option to always attach a copy if from a drive or cloud app, but not one to always attach a copy if I am attaching from…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop the moving buttons

I needed to switch back to the old outlook because when I would try and click the 'open' or 'delete' buttons on the messages in the left-hand side, the buttons would jump to the left meaning I had to chase them for every message I wanted to delete. This hadn't been an issue previously so I am unsure what changed. Also, I don't like how emails with attachments showed a pdf symbol in the box making some boxes larger than others.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug logging in

Hi, when I logged in to my laptop today on office.com it re-directed to my hotmail. I don't recall using that login for office.com - that's my business path usually.

When I realised it's my private email I tried logging out, it gave me an error. When I refreshed the page it asked if I wanted to log in "as private". I pressed login with different account, didn't respond.

I refreshed, it logged in in my business environment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Negative impact on productivity

It is extremely slow and not user-friendly. I avoid using it and do not check emails regiularly as it has negative impact on productivity.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base