1. 642 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

198 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback.
    In the new OWA calendar experience, you can open another person’s calendar to clicking on the “Import calendar” link in the left panel and in the dialog, click on the “Import from directory” option. This will let your search and open another person’s calendar.

2. Improve the search function.

Improve the search function so you can filter the search by words/content and by who sent it.

627 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

194 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! We’re continually working to improve the search feature. You can currently search by words in the emails, by senders, and many more ways.

For more advanced filtering, click the “Filters” button after you’ve opened the search bar (it’s on the right side of the search bar). Then you can specify even more detailed searches.

Colin

3. Search is difficult to use - like old verison where you can search for a person, select them, and then search for a key word

Search is difficult to use. I prefer the old verison where you can search for a person, select them, and then search for a key word

124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The search function is not as functional as the previous version

The previous version had great advanced options that appeared on the left of the screen to narrow down your search - specifically for example if I search for a word and then it allows me to select "from" email address - this is not easily done in the new version.

86 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I just wanted to follow-up quickly with you to let you know that Email Search is still in the new Experience.

If you look at the top center of the screen you will see a search box. From there you can search for all of your mail like the old experience.

Hope this helps!

David Los

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base