OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Outlook is a slow very frustrating program that prevent you from getting things done. Very user unfriendly.

Allow users to attach files with having to type in the "tell me what you need to do" menu. Keep files from getting lost in the Outlook software. I spend 2-3 times as much time re-typing lost documents because Outlook acts like it saves your work, but it erases your file instead of saves it. This program demands too much time. With Google Drive, you type the document once and you have got it. A superior program to this ****.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Declined  ·  32 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Terrible email system/layout

Email layout still sucks!!!!!!
    The only thing I want to see in the inbox is incoming mail. Not my replies nor forwards. In the sent box I want to see the replies and forwards. The string of correspondence should be INSIDE the emails.

I had your system!

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  18 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It is hard to navigate

I did not enjoy this update hard to navigate

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  18 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make category flags bold

The new colored outlines on white flags make categorizing nearly useless because it's so hard to see the flags. I prefer the old, solid colored flags.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

First off, thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on the new Outlook.com experience. I just wanted to provide a quick update on the request to change the flag color/boldness.

While we have reviewed this feedback, we are currently not planning to make any changes in this space. As always, we will keep an eye on this topic to see if the number of requests grow and if this is something that we need to re-evaluate and pull in.

Please keep the feedback coming, we truly do appreciate it.

David Los

5. It breaks my column CSS that I specifically coded for OWA

It breaks my column CSS that I specifically coded for OWA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback and for using Outlook on the Web!

While we don’t go out of our way to break custom CSS or script customizations. They are likely to break as we make changes to the new experience.

Can you share with what type of customizations you have made, and provide some details on why you like to customize the way you do.

Thanks

David Los

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base