Allow renaming of the default calendar
Allow users to rename the default "Calendar". I have it synced to another app and the calendar name is just "Calendar", which isn't helpful.
Eric Torreblanca commented
I think is better name for default calendar the name of my user, something like <username>.calendar
Yes please it seems ridiculous that i am not allowed to rename my calendar - when you get them through an app, it means mine and colleagues are all called "calendar" - hopeless!
BYHA Tech commented
Any way to share a Calendar with a custom shared name across an org/tenant AND publish it externally with an iCal feed? Need the calendar name to make the calendar content identifiable and intuitive to the users in your org or external subscribed users via iCal feed.
Current limitations are:
- Shared mailbox can only publish the default calendar
- Cannot rename the default calendar
- Cannot change the default calendar
- Cannot publish an added calendar in a shared mailbox
Request is to provide one or all of the following;
- allow the shared mailbox default calendars to be renamed
- allow for an added calendar in a shared mailbox to be published with iCal url
- allow selection of which local calendar you would like to be the default for the mailbox