OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Images in Email Signature

After attaching an image to the Email Signature settings, I could not attach a hyperlink to that image like how I could do it on the old outlook. Please look into that.

361 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Amira shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

98 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Viwe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Office 365 admins should be able to automatically create standard email signatures for all users of outlook.

• Kerrie Washington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Logo in signature block. HTML formatting of signatures would be nice so that folks can add their logo to their signature block. Would really appreciate it if Outlook would upgrade and make that an option. Thanks!

• Florence Law commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't even upload an image into the email signature like on the old outlook. Can you please check this setting?

• Paul Leak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need to add to the mobile app the option to paste or add an image, company logo to the email signature as you can on the Outlook desktop

• maicon.berbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unable to attach an image on Email signature with NEW OUTLOOK, I had to turn back to Old Outlook to be able to attach the image on Email signature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well when is the new version coming out this is a disgrace. This can be easily done in gmail. This is a disgrace. SORT IT OUT **** YOU. A professional business will always need to add logo to signature.

Is not possible. To add logo to new version "prevew" need to swich to old version

I've been trying to post a company logo in my signature, to no avail. No matter how I incorporate it, the email sends with either no picture at all, or a box with a question Mark in it.

• Amrou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't upload an image to my email signature for the new outlook

• Michael-Ellyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no Signature setting to access my photo signature. I am forced to revert to the old settings as I cannot find this option.
    Please add this, thanks.

• Paulina Reyes García commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The signature editor doesn't have the button to upload a picture so I had to switch back to the old version to update my signature

• Lukas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a problem in setting for the sign. In new Outlook, there is not possible to add a picture like a gif. or any other. I needed to put there our company logo and in the old one it is possible but in the new, it isn't. Please repair it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base