OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

No Signature Setting

I can't find a place to add my signature in this new outlook. i had it set up in the old version, but it did not carry through. please help!

257 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

jurban@ulta.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

First off, thank you for taking the time to use the new Outlook on the web experience and for taking the time to provide feedback! I just wanted to let you know that we do have signature settings in the experience already.

Click on the gear in the top right hand corner.

In the search box type in signature.

This will show a link to the Email Signature. Which will then take you right to the signature settings.

Thanks!

David Los

82 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Stacy Horne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My email signature was removed and when I went to put it in to the new Outlook, the font options have changed and are limited

• Ann M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the old outlook we could have 2 signatures, one when it was new e-mail and the second when we answer the e-mail, could we have the 2 signatures back?

• Rosa Brand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simple functions like "add signature" to an e-mail is something I need readily available, as sometimes I need to add my contact information when replying to someone in a longer conversation.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not clear where to find my existing signature or how to create new one. Signature tab empty with no option to create or find old one.
    Can't find how to set up Out of Office message as well.

• Thoeurng Ritheth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot set up my signature in the new email, it show " Access to options hasn't been turned on" please help me to do this

• Horacio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once I configured my signature in the settings and checked the box that automatically add it to a new message. I will not show up when I am creating a new email.
    Need to improve this.

I had 3 saved signatures and in the middle of my business email couldn't attach one.

• Iskren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When forwarding an email the signature"s justification goes to the left and everything from the forwarded email is also justified to the left.

• Joe Diaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time I tried to send an email from the Outlook app, it will send the email but it won't attach my signature, I'm only able to do it from the website. neither works in the outlook app from windows 10.

This was supposed to be feedback - not ideas! Signature, contact lists etc are not transferring to new Outlook. I do not want to re-do everything manually.

• Emily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't find the signature menu either, and I have a paragraph-long disclaimer that must go at the end of each email

• Vicente Camarillo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure if this belongs to the New Outlook, but:
    * I cannot format a table's borders,
    * I cannot scale (either up or down) an image once I put it in the signature editor
    * I cannot transfer my signature from the Outlook standalone client (where I can do all I mentioned I need to) to the Web version.

• Dave Butler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see my signatures that I saw in the old version. They don't seem to have transferred.

I switched to the updated version and my e-mail signature is missing. I am switching back. This is annoying.

When clicking "New Message" right after loading the page, a new email with no default signature is created.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base