632 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback.
In the new OWA calendar experience, you can open another person’s calendar to clicking on the “Import calendar” link in the left panel and in the dialog, click on the “Import from directory” option. This will let your search and open another person’s calendar.

190 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot find nor view nor add any of my colleagues calendars in the new Outlook. This makes planning impossible. This makes collaboration impossible. This make the new calendar entirely unusable in office settings where more than one person is in a meeting. Why remove this necessary to work feature?

• Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now I need to import someone to check his/her calendar. I do not want to import only to check the other's calendar.

• Alan Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use a non-microsoft web conferencing app and when I go to inserting the location, the link and number always shows up as the first choice. With Beta version, I always have to jump to OneNote, copy the link and paste in the mtg location field. So frustrating.

I prefer old version to find a coworker's schedule. Becuase I need to import my coworker to find a coworker's schedule in new version and it take more time than the old one.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Issues with editing another's calendar as a delegate. This is going to frustrate the heck out of anyone with an assistant. Clearly, no assistants were consulted when creating this update or they would have caught it. Please fix asap. Thanks!

• Austyn Callahan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the older version, we could easily add another user's calendar, but that functionality seems to be missing...or not easily found at least.

In the older version, we could search for and view an individual's calendar without having to share calendars. Is this something we can do in the new outlook?

When I search coworker's calendar in old version, I can search just by typing name in search box. Now I need to find coworker's name on left panel and select it. I need to check lots of coworker's calendar and left panel has so many coworker's name, so it is dificult to find a name who I want to check.

• Dennis Mes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great to have an easy way to view another colleague's calendar when plannaing a new meeting.

Only my own calendar is allowed. I tried everything, but there's no way to switch calendars when creating a new appointment.

Can't figure out how to add someone else in my organization to "my calendars". I have to keep switching to the old version of outlook to do it.

I use to be able to search other user calendar easily but is very inconvenient to add going to more step. please allow easier access to do so.

Thanks for adding function. But What I want to do is see the calendar just after typing my coworker's name. In old version, I do not need to import before find a calendar. Please restore this function.

• Yuan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whenever I need to see other people's schedule so I can set up a meeting, I have trouble finding it when I use the new version. It was easier with the old version.

Thanks for adding function. But What I want to do is see the calendar just after typing my coworker's name. In old version, I do not need to import before find a calendar. Please restore this function.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base