OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Where are Notes from Outlook.

This used to be on the left hand pane and is not available on new OWA build.

545 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

137 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like the new Outlook but not having access to Notes is major dealbreaker as use this on daily basis in current version

• Bill Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My business uses OneNote to send "logbook" style emails on a daily basis.
    These are rendered correctly in full fat Outlook and "Old" Outlook 365, but in the new outlook they appear as an image with only the first "page"

• jh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My notes no longer sync with my phone and are no longer accessible from my phone. I have all my important info stored there. Is this going to be resolved soon????

In the new version of outlook ( online ) I lose the abilitie to take notes and look at my notes.

This is decenty frustrating as I tend to use this feature quite often.

The new view looks very nice however there is a lack of access to outlook notes. It'd be a good idea to have a corresponding icon, at the bottom, between other icons like a mail, calendar, contacts, tasks.

• Bob J. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Notes, but Microsoft has treated it as a second class feature that they want to kill for a long time. Please add it.

• Bailen, Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see a way to view the Notes info on a record from the Global Address Book. We use this tab to store the host code information for our teleconference bridges. In old OWA, there was a "Notes" page. In Outlook, it's on the "Phone/Notes" tab of an address book entry. In new OWA, I don't see a way to view this information at all.

• James Parkes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And please allow us to edit and create Notes in the new OWA. The view-only nature of the previous implementation was frustrating.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base