OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Where are Notes from Outlook.

This used to be on the left hand pane and is not available on new OWA build.

621 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Again, thank you all for the great feedback and for using the new Outlook on the web experience! I am happy to say based on your feedback we have brought back the notes experience in the web. We are now showing the folder which is parity for the old experience.

It may take about one additional week until everyone sees the new experience.

If you are a heavy notes user, please take this survey: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbRwanMpRe2utDjwRsPg3B1zhUMlE3Q1VMSTFaV1pXMVkySUdKSkxWQlAzRS4u

and tell us more about how you’re using them within Outlook on the Web.

157 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ML Church commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi David Los,

Thanks so much for bringing back NOTES.

I now see the NOTES folder in my work email outlook.office365.com list of folders. However, I DO NOT yet see it in my personal outlook.live.com/mail folders list. When should we expect that to be effective?

Thanks!

-ML Church

• Bad Rollout commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was NEVER in Office 365 before, but automagically showed-up a few days ago?
    It looks like Microsoft FAILED to notify users in the Message Center AT ALL? Support was also COMPLETELY BLINDSIDED by the stealth release, and now we all see there's NO WAY TO DISABLE IT? Worse, it lies and says "You" installed it, but WE DID NOT!
    Why no warning, and now no way to DISABLE globally like every single other add-in? This is a Project Mgr. FAIL. We actually do not want it, since we have users saving emails to another app/icon that is now crowded out by this hot pink mess...please provide a means to administratively and globally disable this, and use the process everything else does and communicate such changes ahead of time. Congrats to Outlook.com users and welcome to the least common denominator rollout...

• Dave Schoeller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? It has been several months. I just created to create a new note in OWA and there appears to be no way to do this.

• Mark Eckstein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Specifically, (1) I don't see the Notes tab; I use the feature almost daily. (2) I control a second account--it doesn't appear anywhere.

Generally, this has many fewer features than my desktop version of Outlook. This cannot replace it.

• Jayesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will be happy to work on new version if notes old documented notes are available.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like the new Outlook but not having access to Notes is major dealbreaker as use this on daily basis in current version

• Bill Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My business uses OneNote to send "logbook" style emails on a daily basis.
    These are rendered correctly in full fat Outlook and "Old" Outlook 365, but in the new outlook they appear as an image with only the first "page"

• jh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My notes no longer sync with my phone and are no longer accessible from my phone. I have all my important info stored there. Is this going to be resolved soon????

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the new version of outlook ( online ) I lose the abilitie to take notes and look at my notes.

This is decenty frustrating as I tend to use this feature quite often.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base