OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

I don't see the Upcoming Event/ calender notifications in new Version

I don't see the Upcoming Event/ calender notifications in new Version.. That's the most important thing i want.... I have missed a meeting just because there wasn't any update / notification... this is the only reason why I am switching back to old version.... Please bring it back in new version ASAP

1,198 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

132 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Drioux Guidry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this. Please, for the love of all that is holy, add Upcoming Events display above the mailbox? Who in their right mind would cancel this feature from being continued to this 'new' version.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Next" Event should be displayed above the mailbox as in the old version. Notifications only pop up at designated times and can be easily forgotten after dismissed.

• PAM RAMSEY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notification for upcoming events on top on mailbox should be part of the new version.

Still prefer Outlook Windows client for the Calendar and Task list "To-Do Bar". Please consider adding the "To-Do Bar" to 'Outlook on the web' as it is invaluable to have all information (email, calendar, tasks) in one spot.

I know you're working on Skype - which is ESSENTIAL - but please, please, please bring back the upcoming events in the mail interface. Popup alerts 15 minutes before a meeting is not enough and opening up a new tab for calendar is very inconvenient. It's only a single line in the interface - it's not much real estate to lose for something so useful.

Notification for upcoming events on top on mailbox should be there in new version. This was already there in old version.

• Aidan Gilbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Old view listed todays meetings and events in a list on the right hand side. This feature appears to be missing in the new view.

• Katie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The week advanced notice or 1 day options don't work for me. I need the 2 or 3 day options back please. I am a sped teacher and a week in advance is too much and the day is not enough. I need to know 2-3 days before a meeting. I have missed a meeting this year because I got notice of the meeting a week before but not a few days before and got too busy to remember it.

I can not see my next events(meetings) in single screen in new outlook. Ideally I would like to get desktop notifications in new outlook for my next events since I am missing them if my browser(Outlook 365) is not visible on screen(other windows are open).

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base