OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

I don't see the Upcoming Event/ calender notifications in new Version

I don't see the Upcoming Event/ calender notifications in new Version.. That's the most important thing i want.... I have missed a meeting just because there wasn't any update / notification... this is the only reason why I am switching back to old version.... Please bring it back in new version ASAP

1,773 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

206 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to see a preview of upcoming events when viewing my Inbox. This is a feature that was in the previous Outlook webmail, and it is the main reason I am not switching over to the New version even though I'd really like to for the other good features you've improved. Please make this change!

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i like to see when my next meeting is by having the next item on the agenda shown at the top of the email list within the mailbox (instead of having to open the calendar), i can't seem to do this in the new version

I'm unable to use as the system keep redirecting and never opens but times out.

• Robert Newhart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very important feature that has saved my skin time and time again. For this sole reason I've been holding out from using the new view.

Requesting you to add an option where we can find events history and planned events or meeting requests. And also add a separate Option for Blocking the calender for meetings.

• Q commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same reason I'm sticking with the old version, I don't even know how to get to the events calendar in the new one.. it's been months, come on.

• JLong@tngretail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the same for me. I rely on seeing notifications of calendar events. Also, the "flag" on an email you want to follow up on is almost invisible.

• Hemanth Shenoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I simply want my upcoming calendar events to be displayed above my inbox. Please add the event notifications on the new UI, which is otherwise better than the old one i every way.

when viewing other calendars, they are merged with mine. I have no access to our directory or Skype so it's difficult to find contact infor or IM someone

ADMIN,
    Any updates on this issue?
    Any insight would be helpful for not only myself, but users in the organization which our Helpdesk works with.

• Gary Oliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to see a list of upcoming calendar items on the same screen as my email. When I click my user icon and the user pane shows CAN'T YOU PLEASE SHOW A LIST OF UPCOMING CALENDAR ITEMS UNDERNEATH on THE USER PANE. All that space on the user pane is just wasted now. However you want to do it put a list of upcoming calendar items in a right hand pane I can keep up on the screen next to my email.

• balkrishna_kar@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see the Upcoming Event/ calender notifications in new Version.. That's the most important thing i want.... I have missed a meeting just because there wasn't any update / notification... this is the only reason why I am switching back to old version.... Please bring it back in new version ASAP

• NA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I liked how the old outlook would post your next meeting at the top of the emails list

please put back on the old stlyle in box. so I can see e-mails in order by date.thank you.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base