OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Get rid of "top Results"

Get rid of "top Results" Just sort by time. It's confusing when I'm looking for emails and I have to look at the same email twice.

113 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michael Scanlon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Comments are closed
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Drop the incredibly stupid "highlights" or "top" whatever filter. It's garbage.

• Aleksej Bogdanov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give us option to disable/remove Top Results when searching our emails on the website. It causes such confusion and serves no purpose.

• Ankit Jethva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Top results" when we search emails is just waste, I just hate it, appreciate if you give option to disable it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

get rid of top results or make it a toggle. it's distracting and a complete pain.

• Marko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find this very annoying. I have to train myself to skip the first three results, because they are almost never what I was searching for.

• SausageSi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not intuitive. It makes a simple search outcome more complex. I'm getting email results from years back. Only thing this achieves is a reminder to delete lots of aged mails.
    Just a simple "top search ON/OFF" would be welcomed.

• jsabrams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When searching mail in Outlook webmail, get rid of (or allow a way to disable) the "top results" nuisance. I only want "all results."

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of the Top Results in webmail. What a stupid idea! I WANT THE MOST RECENT AT THE TOP.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base