12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The search function is terrible now.
    If a person responds in a thread, when searching for a specific person, the search will return the entire thread and then I have to manually go through the thread to find the response that I was looking for.

Searching the archive does not work reliably in the new version.

90% of the time : your request can not be completed right now.
    Works 10% of the time
    Works in the old version

Results given are generally very poor in terms of conversation grouping...

• Eliazar Abundiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would complete a search for specific keywords on my emails. Results were totally unrelated to my search. I was unable to find what I was searching for. I had to read all of my archived emails to locate the one containing keywords in search.

Same thing here. How can you release an email interface update without a working search. so stupid.

The search function in mail continues to fail. It simply says it can't return any results at this time. This will certainty need to be addressed before retiring the "old" version.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search in new version is broke for the Web.

Works in old version.

This is unacceptable and shouldn't be something that gets turned on if it is not functional.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search is 100% broken for me on the new web Outlook. It works fine on the old version.

• Aron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm able to search outlook in classic mode. Get instant results in keyword search. In new mode, significant delay followed by "You're request cannot be completed right now".

It better get fixed before the mandatory switch.

• Guillermo Todd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On either version of OWA, old and new, emails with keywords on subject or content do not come back.

• shamella skipper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time i tried to search through my mail to get to something the scroll bar goes right back to the time of the page where the mail begins. I'm not able to look at any new mails that comes in. And that when you click on one of the mail it blinks at least 2 time before it stays on the one you want. When sending an email, you is not able to edit what you wrote once its put in the message box. Even tried searching through my folders and it takes me back to the top of the page. Add an tutorial on how to use the new Outlook for better understanding. As of right now i rather use the old Outlook Mail. Please fix those issues and the new Outlook will be ok to use.

Feedback and Knowledge Base