Doesn't feel professional, it feels more like a personal email account. I don't mind changing layouts etc. but it doesn't feel professional
I hated the overall look. I need equal columns on my calendar for work. Horrible mistake. The old one was just fine, and I wish I could get it back. My calendar will open with the old one but changes during the course of work day. WTF?
go back to the outlook 2010 format it was way easier to navigate and looks more professional. the new format is busy looking, and is not easy to look at.
It doesn't look like the standard Outlook applicaiton. It looks like my Hotmail account.
To make it look professional I could suggest you the following ideas:
1. Don't increase the font size
2. Don't increase the gap between the mails or the mailbox
3. Increase the Title of the mails
4. Keep the attachments look beside the mails, and not below
5. Give the options for pining any mail, with the contrast or brightness level
Don't force people to change to the new look.
Stick to the basics in terms of design. What users require out of a mail box is information that's easily accessible. Changing to a hipster looking UI does not work for your current target audience.
J Jones commented
A more professional appearance for business users would be better