OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

When I'd try to reply or forward messages, it would archive the original or put them into my drafts folder once I started typing.

7 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kayla Ferdon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Emails keep getting archived when I try to hit reply and start typing in Outlook online tool. The whole message then disappears and I have to go in my Archive folder to find it. Then, sometimes have to start my reply over again. It happens almost every day now and is starting to drive me crazy!

• Kelly Pietruch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I reply to someone, it closes it out and puts it in my draft folder. Then when I go back to my inbox, it goes to my regular inbox and not my unread messages like I had previously been on. Can we fix this?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a glitch in the forwarding of e-mails. Whenever I click on the icon to forward a message it disappears.

Every time I try to forward an email, it goes to Draft and I lose my signature! SO ANNOYING

• Angie Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I try to forward an email it closes it and puts it in a tab at the bottom or as a draft. This is very frustrating.

Mine is doing the same thing. How did you fix it? Or is it a result of the new system?

Sometimes I lose my drafts or parts of them and sometimes they come back. I don't understand how it works. I guess there is place for improvement.

when i forward a message (hit the little arrow in the right hand corner) it automatically puts me to the next message and sort of "hides" the message i wanted to forward down below in a tab. Then i have to re click on the message i wanted to forward. that's annoying. why would it do that? why, if i want to forward a message, would it automatically put me to the next message and hide the one i am forwarding. that's super annoying.
    also, when i forward a message i cannot see the content i am forwarding. when i try to scroll down to see the original message that i am forwarding, it's not available. that's also annoying. Thanks for listening!

Feedback and Knowledge Base