OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Refresh is frustrating.

Every time I scroll the entire email refreshes and I end up clicking on things I didn't mean to.

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Alana shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm switching back ot the old Outlook... the constant saving interupts and screws up my typing... don't you guys know about saving things to the que and
    catching up on the strokes I've done without halting input??? Dumb guys... dumb! The old search had it's problems but was workable, but the new search is Horrible. Why do I have to click and click and click and click before the search box registers ready for input???? This new system is SLOW , slow, sloooooow.... why???? I'm getting 100 MB /sec!. Also, I couldn't add any new Folders to my Input box... I tried numberous times. What's up with that???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new Outlook is being glitchy for me and refreshing the page so it goes blank. This happens when I am looking at my inbox or if scrolling. This is so frustrating and makes the product not very usable at all.

On an unrelated note, I went into settings to not delete my emails where an event was included as soon as I respond to the event. First of all, having that be a default setting is ridiculous. Secondly, I have changed the setting so it is not supposed to delete my emails and it has been continually happening. Please fix this.

Performance when moving the mouse over diffferent mails is really bad. screen is always refreshing withiut clear reasons.
    I won't be able to switch to the new UI with the current level of UX.

Performance when moving the mouse over diffferent mails is really bad. screen is always refreshing withiut clear reasons.
    I won't be able to switch to the new UI with the current level of UX.

or typing a new on, I prefer the previous version.
    One good point the notification 'receive new mail', in the tab explorer window

Feedback and Knowledge Base