OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

New Outlook is More Complicated. No Search Button. Forwarding Email made more Difficult!

New Outlook is More Complicated. No Search Button. Forwarding Email made more Difficult!

75 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr. Jeanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simplify and open one email at a time. No way to close out previous email prior to opening a new one.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too complicated. Reply button is hard to find and the n I can't find the underlying email.

• C.L: commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, the new online outlook is just as stupid as the old one. Why can´t it be like the outlook I´ve got on the computer. I do not want see all messages or what so ever. When I answer to a message I´ve got to be careful to answer the right one. Sorry for me the onlie outlook is ****. Even the feedback is complicated because either you fill in the idea or a text. Filling in the idea, the text is gone and vice verse.

you should keep it the same because it is getting realy hard to find the button to email someone

Can files always appear in alphabetical order within One Drive. Each time I attach a file, the listing reverts to date order.

Feedback and Knowledge Base