Please add support in Working hours on Calendar for people who work overnight shifts
Steps to reproduce:
- User navigates to https://outlook.office.com/calendar
- User clicks [Gear Icon] > View all Outlook Settings > Calendar
- User selects evening "Start time" ex: 10:00 PM
What is expected:
- "End time" options including 5:00 AM (8 hour shift + lunch)
What actually happens:
- "End time" options only until 11:45 PM
Working hours only shows for user not for other meeting participants. Able to see this in the Outlook Office App
extremely unfriendly to shift workers.
O. P. commented
I would also like support for overnight shifts. I have had many issues with scheduling meetings due to this problem. Thank you!
Stanislav Bobrov commented
Allow more flexible working hours configuration per each weekday.
Brian Critchlow commented
please add the ability to add your lunch break to work hours so that it shows in your calendar availability as not in the office
Allow work hours to vary by day.
Nicolo Pinna (imec) commented
Connect working hours to events on the Calendar or allow to have versatile working hours.
I work in shifts, so my working hours change weekly.
Allowing to connect non-working hours to events in the calendar will give better analytics.
Missing change work hours feature