OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Open another Calendar

I have two different calendars, both of which I could see on one calendar interface. Seems like I am not able to select the second calendar in the new interface.

20 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Zara Piles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree - and I also can't open both calendars separately as a workaround. I'm currently using my bosses delegated calendar in Google Chrome, and my own calendar in Internet Explorer and switching between the two depending on who's calendar I need to create/edit/RSVP appointments for. Not a very efficient way to work! Please bring back functionality to perform all calendar tasks for multiple calendars in the one window. Thank you

• Juanita Duncan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto - when making a new meeting, I don't get an option to select which calendar it needs to be added to. It goes to My Calendar and not the other calendar I manage. I used to be able to select which calendar. Pls. add that back. Thank you

• Brian Jewell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot open other groups' calendars like the training schedule from my training department.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the previous version, you could type in another calendar on the top left corner and it would open it up and tell you whose it was. Please bring that back in the new version.

Feedback and Knowledge Base