OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Calendar event reminder by email

Please include an option to add a calendar event reminder by email. This was available in the old system and was very useful.

713 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Megan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can individually as your are scheduling things, set the reminder to "Never"... however, in the default settings, "Never" is not an option. In the old version, it is.

• Corey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Outlook is fine, but me and my team really needs e-mail reminders for New Events.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cant't Send Email Reminders When Scheduling a calendar reminder. This Is Important to me. Please add to new look.

• Christopher DiLeo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar reminders do not automatically pop up like they did in the old version. So you do not get a reminder/alert even when you mailbox is open. The old version you would get a reminder typically 15 minutes or whatever you set it up for prior to the start of your event.

• ra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use email reminders in all my calendar meetings and in the new version it takes too many steps to set them up. Could we have it more accessible? or give us the ability to have email reminders as default, instead of regular reminder
    thanks

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to send e-mail reminders for events. This feature is now buried further into the system. It would be great if this was easier to set up - such as in the quick event view.

• Cmoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to be able to add events to our group calendar without and email going to everyone in the group.

• Andrew Whited commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Default reminder for outlook online. Please add an option of "NEVER". I keep getting reminders when I don't want them.
    Thank you

• Tara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need to tool where I can send a custom reminder to all attendees on the calendar invite

• Joao Roberto Salles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think I was migrated in end of january, 2019.
    For my desappointment, e-mail calendar event reminder missed.
    I hope Microsoft Outlook team reestablish it ASAP, please.
    Thank you. Joao Roberto Salles.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar events - adding an email reminder to an event is missing.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base