OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

New Calendar doesn't show people/attendees that accepted, only room 'attendee' acceptance

Show status of all those invited to the meeting (people or locations), along with their status (accepted, declined, no response, tentative, etc.). Grouping them according to status and being able to collapse/expand groupings could also be nice. Sending a response to attendees based on status would also be nice (e.g. reply to all recipients that declined invitation).

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Larry shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Florian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the old calendar, I could easily view the attendees of my event per acceptance status, which was useful to communicated the accepted attendees further into my organization. Now I cannot find such information sadly

• Zara Piles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE!!!!! RSVP status of attendees should visible to all in a calendar appointment, with an option to hide. Also need the RSVP option 'Don’t send the response’ to record the guest's RSVP in the calendar appointment. Currently this option records attendees as 'No Response' even if they have RSVP’d with a ‘Yes’, ‘Maybe’, or a ‘No’. The ‘Don’t send the response’ option should be for RSVP'ing without sending an email notification to the organiser. Otherwise why would an attendee go to all that effort to still be recorded as 'No response'?. They could just...... not respond.

• Jbob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Missing important information like "Private" and if attendees accepted.

Feedback and Knowledge Base