Kara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1564 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bernhard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some organizations - like mine - were also already moved from Skype for Business to Teams. It would be important to have Teams integration like Skype integration before, including a simple chat feature right inside Outlook, just like in the old version with Skype for Business.

• M Karney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you need to integrate the skype meeting function in the new Outlook. I have to switch back to the old outlook every time I want to schedule a meeting with Skype dial in.

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also no Skype icon on the top bar, and Skype doesn't appear as one of the Apps. Have to open it from the desktop application or from a calendar link.

• Abdu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where did the Skype for Business plugin go? I dont see it in New Outlook, its useful when you dont have Skype for Business installed in your device and when using shared devices.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unless Skype is available for IM purposes, the new format will not work for me, as I do real time collaboration with teams around the world and use messaging for such purpose,

Thx!

You should make Skype an app that users can access through the app launcher. It would open Skype in a separate tab.

Skype is missing from Outlook Preview, kind of a show stopper to use this version of OWA

Why can't I create a Skype meeting in the new outlook but can in the old one?

Feedback and Knowledge Base