Kara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1557 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alexa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This update has caused several problems with mail, calendars and Skype. Because I use this account for work purposes and send/receive many emails per day, these issues are really slowing me down. I have to switch back to the older version of Outlook.

• Srinivas Sista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is Skype for chat when i use web mil?? if it is not there, there is no use of upgrading this to new version :-(

• Mike Cogan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As soon as I saw that I couldn't see my Skype chats integrated into Outlook, I immediately switched back to the old layout. I want a one-stop-shop, not multiple windows open.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I switched to the old Outlook b/c on the new one, I can't find Skype, can't figure out how to search within calendars, and can't find contact details when I right-click on a contact's name.

• TSJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't like that Skype is missing and I can't reduce the size of the email preview beyond the default, on the right. Takes up too much real estate, and makes it easier for nosy passers-by to read.

• Nick Bessinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't want Chat i want Skype to Skype with my other employees who are logged into skype client at their desks

• Haille commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Okay so I used to have Skype for and I still have it I love the texting idea and the calling but I think we should add more games on Skype when were talking on the phone. But I have other ideas as well so my other ideas is so you can only have so many people on call with you but sometimes there wants to be a whole group and it has a lot of members but they cannot due that cause you can only have so many people on call and with my expiernce one of my friends texted me one day and asked me if I could call her and I sad not right now she said why cause I am talking to my friends and she said add me I said okay I tried adding her but something popped up saying you cannot add 5 people only up to 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base