7,166 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  AdminPhilip Loh (Outlook Web Advocate, Outlook.com) responded  · 

The new integrated Skype for Business experience is now available on the new Outlook on the Web for all customers worldwide.

If you have a Skype for Business account (and have not yet been migrated to Teams), you should see a Skype logo in the right half of the top header upon signing in.

If you have already been fully migrated to Teams, then instead of a Skype logo, you should see a button (it looks like chat bubbles) that opens Microsoft Teams in a new browser tab.

You may need to clear your browser cache and/or refresh your Outlook Web session to see the newly rolled out changes.

1832 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Terrible. It is the most frustrating system. My calendar is gone, Skype is not available, my reply options are white/invisible on a white background so I have click randomly to find them and go to full screen before I even try that. The font is too small, even after adjusting. Settings are temporary and every time I switch back and forth from the new and old (because its the only way to alphabetize my folder easily) the folders disappear! Fix it please. This is not efficient!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today, still no skype............ makes me wonder if the "next" outlook will be missing email functionality......

Calendar should mandatoryly ask me to select a room or skype link. With the new set up, I dont seem to notice that the link is not added

• Mietyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no idea who Targeted Release is, but you need to make it that everyone has Skype. It is not fair that only some people are able to have Skype and others are not when all the non Targeted Release people have been complaning about not having Skype. ADD SKYPE PLEASE!!! If you did it for the Targeted Release people you can most certainly do it for us. We have all been waiting at least half a year, if not longer for Skype on the new outlook.

still no skype for me in new outlook. I don't know who's in "Targeted Release" but I've got an e-mail "For customers in Targeted Release, the new integrated Skype experience is available on the new Outlook on the Web" so I've tried.

still no skype.

• Ramjee Panayur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still yet to get the Skype on new Outlook, so not going to use. Also the Skype is very poorly developed, no notifications on the web browser

• Fayaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not able to find chat window skype. Its showing automatically in classic

• Suhani Jaiswal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should change the font. I know that we also can, but at the start, they should give us an option to change the font to whatsoever.

Did you break Skype on the old version? I have not been able to sign into Skype all day on the old version, it just spins and spins and doesn't sign in.

I'll gladly move to the new version once Skype is available but do not break it on the older version when it was working perfectly fine.

The new version allows me to send emails but NO SKYPE! The "old" Outlook won't allow me to Send emails. That changed about 8am today

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in the Targeted Release and I still do not see Skype in the new Outlook on the Web. Where should I be seeing it?

Feedback and Knowledge Base