Kara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1583 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Skype feature is needed. I use the older version of Outlook to be allowed use of this feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new style looks very nice. But it lacks of skype link icon. Please restore the icon on the toolbar for easy access.

I use skype for meetings and the button to setup a skype meeting disappeared on me.

• Johnny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add ability to add multiple shared calendars.

The bottom Send button when composing emails does not responded consistently.

• Lzbeth Malig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need Skype for conferencing...I know you want us to use Teams but no one is interested to install yet another messenger app. The integration between Teams, OneNote and SharePoint is confusing, can't really work on one document in Teams because track changes does work in online word. We need Skype! Not Teams.

• Ra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can not utilize skype to communicate w/ alt employees.

Please prompt for trying a new version after incorporating almost all features. I mean Skype and Calendar are your USPs. I don't think Outlook without these things will help much.

Instead of being just outlook, to combine Skype and Teams with it. For example being able to call in meetings and chat but at the same time, being able to send a long message in Outlook.

• grace.mccord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the old outlook, I could do skype and see when my friends were on email. Now, I can't. Why did it change?

Inserting a table is a nightmare .. any kind of formatting takes a long time to complete

• Sunny Bera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The upcoming integrated chat should have integrated screen sharing and Audio-video chat option through web as well as mobile app version of it

Feedback and Knowledge Base