Kara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1587 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rob Nicholson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As it's not possible to logon to two or more Skype accounts at once, using Skype on the web (in conjunction with Chrome people profiles) is the best solution to access multiple SfB accounts at once. So need this functionality.

• Ravi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also wish Skype would work across devices - sometimes I start a conversation on phone and would like to seamlessly continue on laptop. Were possible, I'm just using slack now

• Welton Barbosa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today the email and chat are used almost in conjunction all the time.
    Skype with voice and screen sharing features are a most in outlook for the web (since most of the machines i use, are unable to install skype for bussines... all corporate machines give that privilege to administrators only).

• Peepeeinmyweewee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHERE IS SKYPE??? THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY I LIKE THE OLD OUTLOOK! CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE EMAILING FASTER PLEASE?

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use office exclusively through the web. No skype means roll bacl

• dwayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't want any new "feature" of changes to the way I've already had to alter my workflow to use Skype within Outlook 365 Online. Now you remove easy Skype access and once again I have to figure out how to change to accommodate things. Put it back. From the looks of other comments, removing it was not a good decision.

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please release skype chat as a standalone web chat client for business. Enterprise is SLOW and does not run well. I don't want skype in my email window...would like JUST my skype session in stand alone window.

• Scott Herron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No Skype access is an issue for us as we have 5000 users that only have access to Outlook on the Web and Skype IM through this with our other 11,000 users who have company workstations and full Skype and Outlook clients. We're not ready to move to Teams for IM yet.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 79 80

Feedback and Knowledge Base