Kara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1674 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, this is taking a long time since they released the New Outlook.... Microsoft, sorry but you can't release new version without such tool. I need the integrated Skype.

• SM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, since Skype was so quickly put out to pasture - why not integrate Teams IM enable the new Outlook instead of this? I assume many of us have or will be transitioning soon.

• Jonathan Cutting commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I must not be a "targeted customer." This is good news, though, since my company isn't planning to migrate from Skype to Teams until late 2020. All of our conference room technology is integrated with Skype, and it will take us forever to re-integrate it for Teams compatibility.

• Veera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't find the chat option in the web. only signin status is available. Is chat option not supported?

I'm so confused. Microsoft scheduled our migration from Skype to Teams and now they are integrating Skype into OWA vs. Teams. Everything online indicates that at some point in the future Microsoft is getting rid of Skype integration on with Office 365 and standardizing on Teams, so why would Microsoft integrate Skype and not Teams?

• Rahul Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You said you're closely working on this, but that statementw as in May month, does it take that long time?

• Rahul Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If there was no skype, then what is the point in releasing the new version. The old outlook was better.

Please allow users to use skype for business instead of painful teams. We do not like the recent outlook upgrades.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work with a big group and skype makes it easy to talk to one another when there is a problem and not have to wait for emails its second by second with who you're talking to

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The design is better, features closer to "real" outlook, specially talking about calendar, but I have to switch off just because there's no Skype

• Vincent Power commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is skype missing?

There should be a warning, war really annoying as it took me ages to figure out it was the new look causing this!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 83 84

Feedback and Knowledge Base