OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Email Search & Incoming Emails

Email search option not working properly, push email not working properly not getting emails.

52 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search still working properly. The latest is a case where I put a date range (5/1/18 to 11/30/18) and the result set only went back as far as 11/2/18. I know there are more messages, but search does not show them.

The previous search allowed to search specific boxes but the latest version doesn't

'Search mail & people' function on new Outlook has not been working. After a long pause trying to search for an email with key words, it says 'Your request cannot be completed right now"

When I switch back to the old version, the search function works.

• KG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! Hate scrolling through days of messages - I want functionality that groups all emails together from a particular name or better yet, when I type in a name, have Outlook give me a choice to choose "from" that person's email address that it has memorized.

Agreed. Searching for emails continues to not work properly. I have to revert to scrolling through days of messages in my Inbox to locate the one that my search failed to locate. This is a ridiculous waste of time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base