OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Email Search & Incoming Emails

Email search option not working properly, push email not working properly not getting emails.

63 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search still working properly. The latest is a case where I put a date range (5/1/18 to 11/30/18) and the result set only went back as far as 11/2/18. I know there are more messages, but search does not show them.

The previous search allowed to search specific boxes but the latest version doesn't

'Search mail & people' function on new Outlook has not been working. After a long pause trying to search for an email with key words, it says 'Your request cannot be completed right now"

When I switch back to the old version, the search function works.

• KG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! Hate scrolling through days of messages - I want functionality that groups all emails together from a particular name or better yet, when I type in a name, have Outlook give me a choice to choose "from" that person's email address that it has memorized.

Agreed. Searching for emails continues to not work properly. I have to revert to scrolling through days of messages in my Inbox to locate the one that my search failed to locate. This is a ridiculous waste of time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base