or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bryson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like the new outlook it works very good and its useful no other comments

• Brian Hagest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new Outlook for web is fantastic. Love the new design, everything seems very clear and easy to find. The themes are great, too. Great job!

• javier riquelme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi, i'm stgo chile, i've always use the outlook on the web, but now there is a new outlook , and i have some problems when i want to forward to someone, its disappears , please fix that. the theme is good, but we lose a lot of things with this new outlook.

• PJ Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know that Microsoft is not known for it's amazing UX when it comes to it's products, but I must say I really love where this new design is going. Keep it up!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything is clear to use. I also love how it shows the whole mail stream (the emails that are attached to the other ones underneath the title)

• Lacresha L. Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the look of the new outlook however the traditional settings like forwarding in screen, calendar split view, and other user friendly options arent readily available.

• Jaynie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like it, it's the "NEW" Outlook, so i don't expect it to be the same as the previous one. Can't just copy every functionality from the previous outlook, adding options that can be changed in the settings tab, otherwise it's going to be the same old outlook. My only suggestion would be COLOR. Color is impotant, especially when browsing or looking for an e-mail out of hundreds, sorting, or simply knowing which part of the platform people are looking. Thanks

• angela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

old version lists owners name as existing folder, new version does not

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base