Cannot check other persons' calendar
cannot check other persons' calendar
Gulraiz Shazhad Khan commented
In the calendar, there was a specific search through which I was able to see the calendar of my colleagues but not that search is not there which is very annoying.
Kindly do something about it.
Andreas T commented
Adding other people's calendars should be easier as it was in the old Outlook Calendar. It now buried 2 modal dialogs deep, takes 7 steps instead of 2 including 2 modal dialogs and no provision for adding multiple people's calendars easily.
Old Outlook Calendar:
1) Search for a person in the top left search (few keystrokes for a name until resolved)
2) Click on selection. DONE.
3) if want to add more, just type more names and select (2x actions each)
New Outlook Calendar:
1) Click Add calendar.
2) New modal comes up so have to figure out this modal.
3) Have to find the very last entry on the left
4) Click "From directory"
5) New modal comes up so have to figure out this modal.
6) Search for the person (few keystrokes)
7) Click on the selection. Modal closes and DONE.
8) I want to add more, do all 7x actions again, can't even type multiple names in the dialog in #5 as the modal disappears.
Jay Leslie commented
It's not obvious how to open another user's calendar from within the new look Outlook.
I'm an admin and I struggled with it. Users need dog-simple access to this stuff.
The new calendar in outlook is nice. I'm seeing a bug though when I need to modify a calendar invite. The scheduling assistant isn't showing the calendars of other attendees. This is making it difficult to modify meetings when a date/time needs to be changed. If you switch to the old version, it works just fine, so I assume this is a bug with the new outlook calendar.
Janos Binder commented
Same here, we use Office 365 at a very big international company in Germany. With the old Outlook I could open it, with the new one it is not longer possible.