want classic / old version back

old version is good

1,811 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Srinivas Kodali shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for all of the feedback. We really do read all of it and have been making changes to the new Outlook on the Web experience.

I did just want to let you know that while we are working through feedback if there are things you still need in the old experience you can just toggle back to the old one.

Hope it helps

David Los

708 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dirty Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The earlier version looked fine, what possibly could you add that makes a significant change that is worth your time? An email is a place you send and receive and respond to messages and/or files from other emails, THAT'S ALL IT NEEDS TO BE. Please stop wasting your time fiddling with the theme and shape of the boxes and buttons and spend it on something more important to the human race.

• vidhi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do NOT like the new Outlook look. It is festered with unorganization and far too many buttons. I will stick with the old Outlook for as long as absolute possible.

• Sarah Gerber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new mail looks organized, but it confuses me when I try to refer back to specific emails. The search bar isn't a useful tool for me. I prefer to look at my inbox with email sorted in consecutive order by time.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the previous version. It was easire to attach from computer, and it did not show recent items I was done with. Here it shows too many slections, and onthe bottom its hows recents which I don't need

• Noneya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The old Outlook was much better, The new style looks like a child's diary. Nothing is safe in the cloud and I will try and find a better solution for my important email.

• Pongpet Mekloy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have been doing this for too long to not know how to make it right. Basic buttons like "forward" should be easy to find.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do NOT keep switching me to this new version. I can not stand it. and I can not do my work. I can't even see how to find my drafts and now have to go back and start all over creating a long email I was working on. If you were really wanting to help us, you would supply with a phone number.

• Paulo Ferreira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please don't force users with the "very old" interface selected to try the new version...

Currently I have a very old computer that allows me to read well my email, using the "very old" interface.

The "new" interface and the "current ones" are very slow...

Every time I login, I spend lots of time changing to the old interface.

• Adriano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be able to move folder into another folder. Also, should be able to create new folder from "move to" option.

• Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new system is so new to me. I don't like how the calendar icon and others are at the bottom where you have to look/search for them. Our old system had them listed in the top right hand corner and made it easier to use/see!

• Jessica Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely hate the stacking of the emails. I much prefer them to be separated. It is significantly easier to find past emails when they are not stacked.

• Lisa Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new outlook is terrible.
    Why do you try to fix things that are not broken?
    Stop it

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36

Feedback and Knowledge Base