want classic / old version back

old version is good

1,613 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Srinivas Kodali shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for all of the feedback. We really do read all of it and have been making changes to the new Outlook on the Web experience.

I did just want to let you know that while we are working through feedback if there are things you still need in the old experience you can just toggle back to the old one.

Hope it helps

David Los

542 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mr Mel Luke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only space available to tell you of my experiences over the past 48 hrs.
    The past 48 hrs. has been a complete disaster for me. Firstly I couldn't scan documents from my inline printer to my PC. (Not a problem in the past )
    This morning the Outlook 365 icon on the task bar dropped out & cannot be found. I am sending this email to you through the web. I have had to book a service call from my Service Company to try to rectify the issues I am having & this is expected to cost me approx. $270. Who pays for that???
    I have never experienced these issues before & there has been nothing else I have done to bring this on.
    I would appreciate support assistance from Microsoft Outlook to rectify all this before my Service Company arrives this Friday at 11am EST Australia.

• s scott williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

see above (I thought your "normal" version of email was horrible, then I got stuck using the "new" version. What a piece of $hit that was!)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really liked the older version of outlook, where the e-mails were listed lines with 100 e-mails per sheet. I could see an manage more

• MS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New outlook is terrible. It gets worse with every update you release. Mail app is especially terrible - crashes all the time, doesn't sync properly, etc.

• Jean Paul Mertens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not such a good idea, looks cheap and wakes up less handy. Give me the classic look, it is much more convenient and offers a higher return.

• Wendy Cockcroft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've already got problems using the new Outlook. Don't switch me over to this buggy new version till it's fixed and working properly.

• Kleber Ferreira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just copy Outlook from Office and bring to WEB as it was before.
    Do not complicate it!
    Corporate people likes simplicity!

• deb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I pretty much hated everything abouat the new Outlook. Too busy, things moved around for no reason, I kept deleting things because the delete is now where send used to be. I mean, I guess it looks pretty, but who cares? It is NOT intuitive or functional. It sucks.

• Chase commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really liked the simplicity of the old design, and the new one just seems like like a beta version, and I hope it stays that way.

• Levent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In typical Microsoft fashion, the software is designed, alpha tested and immediately released to public for FREE BETA TESTING by the public. That's the MS style of public abuse.
    New outlook does not do xxxx xxxx xx xxxx although Settings show that. Lost business because of that. Will MS compensate. Nooo! not those public abusers.
    I do not show the error because I will not give anything to freeloader Microsoft for free. I will NOT be abused to act as a free Beta tester.
    Back to OLD OUTLOOK.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

Feedback and Knowledge Base