Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Srinivas Kodali shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

149 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

old layout is better than the new one, i pretend that to use and get used to it, but still not easy, the old layout is already not as user friendly. if the layout make like how gmail looks, i believe you will have more users using this platform. im not comparing, i like to use outlook, but the interface must change. make it more easy to look and operate it.

• beth ragland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I gave a comment_PLEASE The old version!!!I have missed to many messages with this new **** whether you like my comment or not!!Bring back the old!!!!!

• Samuel B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The old one was easier to manage to me and wasn't slow I just feel that the older one looked better and feels better.

• m.sager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new version needs to many bites. It is not possible to open the Adobe reader any more simultaneously.
        A hint about the percent of used memory-space is still lacking

Neue Version braucht zu viel Arbeitsspeicher - öffnen des Adobe Readers nicht mehr gleichzeitig möglich.

Es fehlt immer noch der Hinweis, zu wieviel Prozent das System ausgelastet ist

• Miguel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop changing structure and fully restyle your products.
        Look into good solid design thinking approaches and let that lead the development of your products. That way you won't need to fully change them to yet again deliver an average product.

I gather you have some upper management interfering with suggestions on adding more colourfull pictos etc... stop that!!

In this new interface I cannot find how to send an email straight away and at a glance I can only see colourfull dots in front of all emails(rather than the essential info in the emails). This is distracting and counter productive.

Do you realise how much the productivity worldwide drops every time Microsoft decides to "refresh" their products? How many hours and resources are put towards relearning a software as simple as an email tool or a word doc creator??

It's been a few decades.. it's about time Microsoft corrects the dumb mistakes done up to here.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to be able to send an email reminder with calendar events. Please bring this feature back.

• Mark Nechodom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new version does not seem to have much to improve over the older version. It IS BY FAR clunkier and slower, seems to use far more bandwidth (I have tried it on several internet access portals). So, I'm not entirely sure what we get here, besides different look and fonts.

When clicking on a sent email, returning to the sent box isn't easy as it used to be, you have to click back on the sent box. Overall just doesn't feel easy to use.

I want the option to get the classic look back. I switched to try it out and now I can't go back.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base