OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Cannot see others calendars side by side when adding an appointment like the old calendar

25 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I manage other people's calendars as well as my own, and I need to see them side by side like in the old version. In the new version they overlap in a strange way that is confusing and unclear and would make my job impossible. To be able to view different calendars side by side is a very important feature.

• Clare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can't see the contents of meeting requests in shared calendars and I can't see how to show calendars side by side. both these features are critical to being able to use the new web version.

Found there's a Split View toggle under the Day/Work Week/Week/Month drop-down. Not where I'd expect it, but at least the capability is there. Almost stopped using the new view b/c of this.

I like to view my personal calendar next to the one for the booking of the rooms for the whole office. I do NOT want them overlaid - I want to see them side by side. Couldn't figure out how to do that in new Outlook.

Feedback and Knowledge Base