OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

The system is extremely slow. When I open new emails I receive an error message. The system stops, reloads and returns. It's frustrating.

57 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Faster loading of the interface! It takes 10-15 seconds just to open my inbox! Old version was faster!

The new calendar is really nice, but having the tab open for a while, or if there's anything else going on with my laptop, means that the speed when switching between working weeks is way slower than it needs to be.
        It's usable - probably ~500-800ms at a guess, but it really should be lightning FAST always given how much time I spend using my calendar every day.

• MV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new outlook is slower than the old out look and that was slow as ****. The only reason I use outlook in the first place is because it's what my school uses. Otherwise i wouldn't even use it.

Not sure whether the computer is to blame or the new Outlook, but there was an incredibly long lag between typing and letters appearing.

While reading an email the text shown is flickering several time (as if 4 reloads were needed), thus making it very unpleasent to get into a "reading flow".

Also, when typing an answer in Firefox I had a delay of approximately 20 to 30 seconds until the letters I typed actually showed up.

Under this condition, a proper workflow is not possible.

• Micael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

older was more fixed for scrolling and wasnt causing mails moving up and down.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base