or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar to the desktop Outlook, if I have access to a shared mailbox I would like to see and access those mailboxes in my left hand nav menu on OWA. Having to open another mailbox is a pain and I would rather not have to do that just to see if I have mail in those mailboxes. I want to see quick access of those inboxes all of the time so I can access and respond immediately.

• Adrien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pas d'accès aux boites partagées via la nouvelle version. Dommage

• Tiffany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need an easy way to view shared mailboxes on O365 just like the view in the client version of Outlook.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful to manage another user's mailbox completely within a separate tab rather than just mounting the mailbox as a shared folder. Makes it less intuitive to set up an out of office message for that particular user,and manage backend functions of their account. Thanks!

• ipc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Searching option for shared mailbox is very poor in the new outlook, Current version is much convenient and easy to filter/find any message

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This whole forum is frustrating me so much right now. All I wanted to do was open another mailbox. I don't have time for this! Make the option somewhere else so it doesn't accidently change someones format!
        I don't want to have to agree to the terms of service just to move forward. Grrr!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base