Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

124 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gary Oliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a compact view with out the **** icons. You cant drag and drop people you are sending emails to from TO: to CC: it just sucks because it is less useful and it is terribly ugly too.

• Andrew Bauman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "folders" section leaves way too much space between each folder- can't see enough on my screen. Perhaps "Normal" vs "Condensed" view

• Justin Lo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with the need for compact mode. There is so much wasted whitespace space, especially due to the inane colored circle with two incorrect letters, as if I can't read the sender's name because it's too long and in black font. The circle usually chooses the last initial then the middle initial ... why??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

too much whitespace

would need twice the content (mail inbox, calendar) on precious screen estate

• Anthony Hodge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This UI is horrible, it's like AOL on training wheels, please have a more compact, professional looking layout, needs to be tighter, and have better color contrast to work on different screen illuminations and lighting environments.

• Claus Holm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The list of folders on the left and the list og mails iw too wide spread. You cannot see enough folders or mails or at least fewer than before. There should be a compact view that enables to show much more information. I prefer the folders on the left much closer so I see more folders.

• Damian Velasco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just switch to new look and I can see less content in my screen - so everything takes more space which I dont think is a good evolution - the look is nicer but the arrangement of the information wastes space.

• Mike Miles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm on a laptop in an airport. The current and new Outlook format has a LOT of whitespace, so much so that I can't see very much of my emails. Any chance for a denser or more compact view option?

• nirikshith ln commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is good thing and idea from outlook team for The new Outlook on the web (Office 365), its better if you provide one more option for light wight and simple. many peoples are in the world are suffering from less speed internet connection, shortage of resources and etc. those peoples can use light and simple outlook. i think outlook team will do better resolution in web mail access.

Thank you,

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new one is too heavy on small config. which can't be upgraded because of being office PC.

• Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Single Line email list needed - if you could make it like Outlook actually, that's what's needed.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to select a compact view of my email.

I find that each email in the 'new Outlook' takes up too much space on the page. I would like to be able to see more emails listed at one time. Then, when I want to view an email, I could click on it to see the list of attachments.

• Kellie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just want the old-old compact view. the only one that was compact!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base