or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Just in general, the interface needs to be condensed. Everything seems to be so spread out that you are only able to view about half of the emails, folders, etc. on the screen then you were able to view with the old interface."
        -Agreed. I second this comment exactly!

Just in general, the interface needs to be condensed. Everything seems to be so spread out that you are only able to view about half of the emails, folders, etc. on the screen then you were able to view with the old interface.

I like the clean layout. But I really want to compress the items more on the screen. That prior layout allow for more of that compressed.

I also struggle with the folders. The ability to use short key to move (I found "V" didn't work on new layout). To be able to label, categorize and move is a key for sorting a tonne of mail (i.e. I did grow to love gmail label instead of folders, hoping categories goes that way so I can kill folders and just use search with labels and categories to find content).

• Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Reduce white space in the message list. Increase number of emails visible on my screen at one time. Reduce scrolling.

• Meredith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if I could collapse the folder panel similar to a menu. It could have the three horizontal menu lines and be expanded and contracted with a click to make more viewing room.

• paul n commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES, this! "Reduce whitespace in the new version of outlook, increase the number of emails in the summary list."

• S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. I prefer subject, sender, and date to be on one line (like I've set up Outlook on the desktop), compacted.

• Carol Hays commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the time, I am switching back because with the 'new' outlook I can only see 4 e-mail messages in my inbox, compared to 6 with the 'old' outlook.
        It also makes the message box very small, where I can only see a few lines of text that I have typed at a time.
        I don't mind the rounded features, but it takes up way too much space on my laptop. I would like to see a more stream-lined and cleaner interface.

Yes. Make a computer option and a phone option. I want to see all of my emails on the screen. There's too much scrolling.

• a commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's too in my face. Why so much white space? It hurts my eyes.

• Candice Crawford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I don't like seeing the icons from peoples email signature in the email box, takes up too much space. It looks messy and disorganized, making it distracting

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base