OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Problems Replying to emails

When I open an email I am not able to see the reply, reply all, etc.., buttons. Very slow to open emails too.

34 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Greg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alexis Tachiquin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new outlook was working great for a second but as of now it won't let me reply or start a new email. I literally cannot write any emails

• Santiago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I press reply or reply all button in an email, instead of opening a new email, it creates a draft. And when I select to edit the draft, nothing happens.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I am viewing my email as filtered by "Unread", and I select Reply or Reply All, it does not open a new email for me to directly work on. Instead, it sets a draft in the draft folder.

I believe this is an error or bug.

• Bob Bobson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The buttons to reply/reply-all are in the message view, but when I click on them all it does it shrink the message.

• Mark McAfee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. There is not a way to just continue a conversation (other than the canned reposes you provide). As a business partner using this tool for my company, I need to be able to quickly reply with significant detail. I am switching back to the legacy version of the tool

When I go to reply back to an email it goes into your draft, before you even get a chance to even start typing.

Buggy. When I hit the reply button, it sends the reply to me instead of the recipient.

I had the same issue. Looking to search for bases and people to send emails to.

I clicked it a couple times thinking it didn't register the first time. It then opened and closed the reply window- which doesn't make sense to me. The reply button shouldn't close the reply box. That should be another button

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having difficulty opening attachments and replying to emails without first opening the email as a separate window. This was not an issue before. Win10/Edge

Feedback and Knowledge Base