OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

When viewing month in calendar, see list selected day's events on the right

Previous version had this breakdown to the right of the month view. This was useful if I had more than 4 or 5 events on my schedule for the day.

424 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Abbey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

63 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dennis Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you bring back the day pane, please consider making it optional. We can always click the dots to bring up the day’s events.

The old version of the day pane wasted a lot of space so I actually prefer the dots. Only thing missing is a place to click when we want to close the dots popup.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THANK YOU!
        BUT THE POSITION OF THE CALENDAR REMAINDER -UP ON RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE - IT COVERS THE POSSIBILITY TO SELECT THE ACTIONS FOR THE SENDING MAIL. iS IT POSSIBLE TO SHOW IT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE?
        KIND REGARD

• Christopher Plummer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Took less than 5 minutes to decide to switch to old version as I RELY DAILY on seeing the day's events on the right. This one item is a deal breaker. Please keep it in the new releases!!

Absolutely agree, I also switched back to the old version because I need that right hand panel with the view of all appointments for that day. I monitor several calendars so I need a clear view of everything in one easy shot.

Agreed. Under the calendar view, you can no longer see the current day's appointments. Yes, you can click on the day and for the pop-up list, but the list is incomplete.

For instance, because of the number of appointments/meetings this morning, the pop-up list only shows events up until 11am. May be okay for someone with only a few appointments, but if you're managing a whole firm, the Today Sidebar is essential. It's very difficult to schedule client appointments without the month view and the Today Sidebar.

Until fixed, like everyone else in this thread, we will be switching back to the old version.

• Jess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been such a nice feature. Switching back to old version until they restore this panel.

I agree. Even less information is being shown in this screen now. Going back to the old version for this.

TOTALY TRUE!!!!! I had to switch back to the old version!! The new way that they apear is not so useful as it was before!!!!

• Nima commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also like to see the location in the breakdown and possibly in the event itself too.

Yes! I manage calendars for 7 people and not being able to see the whole day to the right of the calendar does not work for me. PLease fix this feature!

Prefer the option to see the calendar listing to the right of the page for a better view of the entire day.

Yes please! I switched back to the old version because I couldn't handle losing this feature.

• Olivia Kaullen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YEEEEES!! The only reason I switched back. Love everything else but need that little column to the right :)

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base