OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

When viewing month in calendar, see list selected day's events on the right

Previous version had this breakdown to the right of the month view. This was useful if I had more than 4 or 5 events on my schedule for the day.

814 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Abbey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

107 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the old version, I liked how you clicked on a day and it showed all activities on the right hand side. Now, you have to click on the 3 dots to see everything and it overlaps with other days. I prefer to see it all.

• Jaci commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can no longer see my calendar details when I look at my month. It's incredibly useless this way. I have to click on each individual dates to actually see what is schedules.

This is my deal-breaker as well. I sometimes need to schedule using multiple calendars in my organization. The new calendar makes it much more difficult to figure out who is who, and only being able to see one event until you expand is absolutely useless. In the expanded view, I can only see ~5 events before I scroll, instead of being able to see the entire day at a glance.

I keep trying to get used to it, and keep switching back to the old version.

• Mary Andersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont like the new calendar. I actually have to click each date to be able to see what is on other than little dots.

The Mail page is sooo busy

• Katina Beard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Switching back to old version today. I have multiple calendars I need to see daily and clicking on the three buttons is not user friendly.

• Carmen M Cruz Mendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to have daily calendar appointments show instead of side bar next to monthly calendar, I would prefer in the middle and alone.

I preferred when I could see what the events were on each date. I don't like having to click on each day to see what is coming up.

• Bernadette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please bring back the "today" panel on the right side of the monthly calendar view. often there are too many items in one day to see it listed....and clicking the 3 dots at the base of the day does not help.

Loved the email - calendar cumbersome - want to see all of my agenda items for the day in once place on the monthly calendar view.

I must have the sidebar that shows the daily appointments while I'm looking at the monthly calendar.

• NP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When the monthly view is used, only one event per day can be visualized. That is insuficient for business purposes. Four events per day would be more adequate.

• Brandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like the layout of the new calendar, it is hard to open items and to see your itinerary for the day. It also isn't importing all of my contacts. Also, I think that you should tell people that the "new" version is really beta and is missing features from the old version.

• Allison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like the new calendar. I liked how each day had a full side bar that showed everything in the day's activities. Now I have to click on the three dots on the day's events and still only see a small portion of the events

I would like to be able to see a preview of all of my daily events in the Month view of my calendar.

• Moses Cruz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, when clicking on a day (for example: the 15th) in the monthly view opens a side bar on the right that shows all of your meetings/events set for that day you clicked on. In the new version of Outlook, it does not have this functionality

• Farooq commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Today's agenda" was an amazing feature in the old version... Would love to have that preview option back

• Weasle J Forsythe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be a way to show all the events that are happening today either above or to the side of the main calendar... also so you can click on a day and see a listing of the events on that day.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base