Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adam W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, we need to see the Directory section in 'People'. In the old style it is visible and an important tool to our remote working operation. In the 'new look' version, the Directory section has gone - why?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could not find Mail-enabled Security Groups in the GAL while using the preview. Other DLs were visible. Switch out of preview, there they were. These groups were fully O365, not synced from on-premise Active Directory. Mail-enabled Security Groups MUST continue to be fully supported.

• david.couser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GAL is not displayed in 'The new Outlook' like is is in the current Oulook...>Directory. Also, when clicking TO: in new email message, not available to access\select GAL.

• Xochitl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to be able to access the district directory when I clicked on "To" when creating an email.

• Otega Egorr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's a place on the old system where you could find other people but it wasn't 'Contacts'. I cannot find it here.

In the current version I can see everyone with in our county network when I search contacts. In the new version the global contacts are gone. If I search, I am only searching my personal contacts.

Restore access to all contacts - not just what's in my personal contact list but to the organization / company list.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Directory is NOT visible in the New Outlook, have had numerous customers contact our team. We are not using this function because this is Missing. Please add.

I have my contacts but there is a directory from my corporation that I can not access as in the old version

This is a major deal breaker for a migration project we are on right now.
    outlook Web Contacts Team--When can we expect to see this functionality added back in?

The full email Directory is no longer available under the people option in Outlook online

SEARCH DIRECTORY - is this now impossible? Now you click "To" in composing a message and it brings us a long and impractical list of everyone I've ever emailed? It is inconceivable that anyone uses this. I need to look up the name/role of employees constantly, and send them email. Insofar as I can tell, there is no way to do this with this new iteration. This is a major, top priority, heavily used functionality. That it has been altered in this way is not reassuring. Old version, please.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base