OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Distribution Groups removed from settings menu.

Need to be able to access Distribution Groups (not Office 365 Groups) from OWA like in old version so users can self-service join/leave.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/distribution-groups-e8ba58a8-fab2-4aaf-8aa1-2a304052d2de

525 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sean Seward shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

102 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Frank Long commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until Office 365 groups a) support nesting b) support a domain other than the primary c) don't create yet another place for people to lose track of documents - we will be using distribution lists. Defaulting to experiences for half features doesn't make us try or enjoy the broken features, it just makes us mad.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

settings link did not work and I need to get to settings to add/delete people from distribution lists.

• Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do i manage distribution group in new oulook?
    I do not request to use this feature in the same way as as current ver, but I seriously need to manage distribution group.

• Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In old version, I can manage distribution group member from distribution menu.
    In new version, I can to even see the distrbution menu.
    This feature is super important, MS should give it back on new version Outlook immediately.

Why was the ability to manage Distribution Groups removed from Office 365? This is a critical feature for us and needs to be renabled as quickly as possible!

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big thing. Critical that this gets addressed before we are forced to use this live.

I need to be able to send an email to a distribution list in BCC. Currently unable to do this basic function. Fix please. Thank you

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base