• sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't like the pop up to dismiss.
        No indicator on how long left to dismiss.
        The popup X (close button) is not a good idea. If you press it the popup disappears and then you have no way to cancel the send or know that it is still waiting to be sent.
        Also I couldn't find the setting to actually configure they delay sending option anymore.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot find the button to recind an email I needed to pull back and resend with data like I can do with the office Outlook email.

• Nathaniel_Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Undo Send feature is not functional in new outlook.

undo send - 30 seconds is no longer applicable in new outlook, had to re-enable setting. ui does not disply undo and message gets sent immediatly regardless of setting.

It may be back, but I do NOT like where it is, nor that there's no progress bar. It's hugely important feature, but it's in a really bad place where it covers up the ability to scroll down. Stop changing **** just for the sake of change! It was just fine where it was! However, please add a button to the delayed send to force it to go now if I'm sure. Love the feature, but want to be able to make it go immediately if I'm certain on occasion.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I agree, what's the point of having a delay if you can't undo send to edit. Save me from myself.

No option to recall/resend the sent email similar to what we have in configured outlook in the system.

• Pauline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Undo send missing; emojis missing; thumbs up missing - why are all these nice features gone?

I like it as it's very similar to hotmail. however, couldn't find Undo Send and that has got to be available. It's a life saver

Yes I am in agreement here it needs to be returned I had a user yesterday who needed to use this feature and was unable to.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base