or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same comment here. I use notes to organize accounts daily. Need them otherwise I can't use the new system.

• Julian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My notes folder is no longer there and I have a lot of important information contained within there for access anywhere, this new version doesn't help me by removing it complacently !

Need easy Notes access - and an improvement would be to make them able to be sub-organized. Alphabetical? Category? Date?

Put Notes Folder into the new OWA along with the ability to add/chg/delete notes.

I need to be able to use Notes as well. Its great for securely storing info such as passwords to systems you don't use frequently but need a quick way to find the password when required.

I will not use the new Outlook without it, as I have many folders saved in my Notes folder. Please add the Notes folder.

Notes cannot be found and all other sub-folders are missing. What good is the 'new' Outlook if it's not user-friendly and complicate simple stuff? Utterly useless.

When the new OWA is turned on I lost a main folder named "Notes". I was still able to move mail to the subfolders, but none of them showed up in the folder pane.

• Rob H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notes folder does not show in new outlook online view. old one still shows them

• Jasper Dumandan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Look is not usable for me when Notes is missing and the inability to create new notes.

Lack of Help or documentation is also another missed.

Thanks, -Jd

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base