OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

I liked how my upcoming calendar events showed above my inbox in the previous version

624 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sarah shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

66 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wonderful news!! The calendar in OWA doesn't seem to intergrate well with Outlook itself anymore. I mean like sometimes I get reminder popups for meetings, and then other times it doesn't work. Even though I go and check to make sure it is set on the event. Phone works still, but OWA seems to have a defect since the new version. Thanks.

• jayra.lasalle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one very important feature to have for professionals with busy calendars with multiple meetings a day. I like a lot of the new features but keep switching to the old version because of the calendar alert at the top. Please bring it back!!! This is important enough for me to take the time to share it here.

it comes up with my next lesson making it easy for me to pack my bags or so i dont have to check my timetable in my bag

The problem that this solves for me is that if I'm in my email, I'm in "work mode". I go heads down chugging through tasks. The reminders of 15 or even 5 minutes ahead of time are still too much gap since I'm in a small office. The upcoming listed above the inbox gave me constant visibility into where I needed to be and when I needed to be there.

• Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have appointments that I can't be late for on my calendar. I would greatly appreciate this feature back. Until then, I am switching back to the old version.

Yes, this feature needs to return -- please bring it back ASAP. Some of us have grown reliant on it!

• Jonathan Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the one thing I miss most from the old version. Being able to keep one browser tab open and click the little calendar icon above my inbox to see the upcoming meeting info. Having to open a second tab for the calendar just to see the next meeting is not ideal

Knowing from the email inbox (which I have open all day) which meeting I should be running to it critical. Perhaps even more critical, however, is knowing which meeting room I should be running to. Both of these essential pieces of information were always available in the old outlook. Won't migrate to new outlook until I'm either forced or this feature is reimplemented.

Very critical feature to organizational productivity. I am late to over half of my meetings now.

That's the most important thing i want.... I have missed a meeting.. Please get that feature back....That's the only reason why I switched back to old version

• Gonzalo Rubio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen, I just switched back after missing a meeting because there's no longer an easy-to-glance popup showing the events for the day.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base