OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

No skype plug-in / skype integration

No plug-in for adding skype meeting info. Can't use this feature without being able to add these details.

263 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Joe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  AdminOutlook.com Moderator (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hi! Thank you so much for the feedback on this critical feature. We’re in the midst of finalizing development for this enterprise chat capability and an update to include this capability will be coming soon.

Thanks again for your feedback and participation with the opt-in preview of the new version of Outlook on the web!

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Skype integration in outlook is a must have feature when working with multiple professional identities (such as one office 365 pro account from the customer + another office 365 pro account from our company)

Without SKYPE add-on it's useless just to check mails with new outlook, also enable plugins to access other tools

• joao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Não tem a opção de usar o skype. E além disso, não consigo anexar um arquivo arrastando de outro e-mail.

• Edwin van de Breevaart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Skype voicemail messages are no longer playable from within the browser.
        Voicemail message has te be downloaded now.
        I would like to see the feauture back in this version

• Edwin van de Breevaart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Skype voicemail messages are no longer playable from within the browser.
        Voicemail message has te be downloaded now.
        I would like to see the feauture back in this version

• suresh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Earlier mail client has an option for Skype on the top. Now can't find the option

Skype chat is not able to view in New Outlook. Can't use this feature without chat option...

I reverted back to the previous version. I can't use the "New" Outlook until I can use my Skype on the same screen.

• Prakash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No plug-in for adding skype meeting info. Can't use this feature without being able to add these details.

• Nataša commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do sedaj sem opazila samo to, da ni bližnjice do Skypa. Je možno dodati tudi to?

• vinod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Skype is not working in New out look ,its working in old out look please check AEAP

• Venkat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could not able to find Skype application in the new outlook version. it is very good option when we work with client location and touch with actual company employees.

The new look i couldnt locate where Skype would be as it is in the current version of outlook which is a key communication tool for work - we consultants across multiple sites and its an easy way to communicate and multi task if you have the need - using client skype externally isnt always available, so using O365 to email and skype onsite is necessary. Esp in today's world of projects where teams can be scattered on one project.

Really liked the look and feel but not being able to schedule a SFB meeting lets the whole thing down, I have had to switch back

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base