Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

jessica handwork shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Emo - it's sux.. Only 350 votes & you working on it? May be did somtng else? More rolevant? .... no comments... )

• Meredith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems like a good number of people want emojis, even though many don't including me. If you decide to do this, please them opt-in only. I don't want to have to dig for an opt-out to get rid of emojis, which do not belong in professional emails.

Terrible addition of emojis / GIFs, especially the feature where it highlights words that may apply. This is a professional tool, let's keep it professional, which means no SpongeBob GIFs in my email.

Or at least make it something you have to opt into. I'm tired of opting out or removing features that the majority of us didn't ask for in the first place.

• Edouard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OPTION TO DISABLE / ENABLE EMOJI.
        We need to be able to desactivate them.

• Tricia Daly-Welle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make the Emojis something I can disable. I rarely use them, and find the emojis bar annoying. However, I understand that some people might use them more. So please make them something I can disable. The highlighting of words is also annoying.

• Stephanie Brunelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove the bar on the right that searches for and puts emojis in the email. I want to write an email, not have a bunch of emojis. People are using this for work. What a stupid thing to be in your email

I could not find emojis in the new Outlook. Also, I would love to have full-color options for text, as you do in word processors. Thanks

On the new Outlook, I lost my access to the emoticons. I would like to be able to use them again, so... please put the emoticons back. Thank you!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base