Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

jessica handwork shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we should have even more emojis as they are a major hit on p[hones and more exciting,
        Also i couldn't find any emojis on the new update

Could Web outlook work like my desktop Outlook in handling emails in a string? When I go to search for an email if it is within a string of emails I cant find it and it is VERY hard to find emails when they are "hidden" like this. Would love all emails to show up individually in my inbox just like they do on the desktop version. I really do find this frustrating and my co-workers do to. Essentially this way of showing emails ends up hiding emails from me.

The older version has emoji, why not in the new version? Please take into consideration.

• Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No emojis when writing a message ad also it took forever to load

Please add Emoji's back and also when you start a new message and decided to discard that message, it sends that discarded message to deleted files instead of removing it completely.

• Donna Neil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the last version - Emojii's were available to attach onto an email. Is it possible to have those back on new version. Thanks

emoticons weer beschikbaar stellen als je een mail samenstelt.

where are the emoticons left ???????
        make emoticons available again when you compose an e-mail.

• Pierre Trudel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the meantime most OS offer a way to insert Emojis by right clicking. Amazed that such a basic thing is missing. It's like nobody even took the time to do a side by side compare between the old and new version. In fact it is not really missing. Emojis are available with a personal account but not with a O365 account.

• Ron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Emojis are gone in an era when they become more and more popular. Bring them back!

• Alister Bull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not a new idea.... but a missing exisiting feature, where is the emoji button on the taskbar below the email

Feedback and Knowledge Base