OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Open another / new mailbox

need to be able to open another mailbox from the new OWA like you can in the old OWA

2,451 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wes H. Westman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

251 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • misty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Connect email accounts: I had hoped to use 365 online as my primary email but I can't add other Email addresses?!?!?! Is there a work around? HELP signed Disappointed :(

• John Latourell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the current Outlook the dialog box that opens after clicking "Open another mailbox" automatically populates the address of the account after entering a couple of letters of the address. In the new Outlook nothing happens.

• Divera Sjoerds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"You don't have permission to open this mailbox".
        I Still get this messages when I open or want to download an attachment from another box. Where I'm permitted for. I have several mailboxes and a lot of work. It's starting to being annoying (administrator/supervisor roll) In the old version it's working.

• Brigitte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will it be possible to integrate different mailboxes from different providers?

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Outlook :
        Double click a mail item in the inbox of shared mailbox - the shared mailbox opens again in a new window !!!!

It should just open the mail item in the new window.

Even a reply cannot be popped out on a new window - It pops out the whole mailbox again !!!!

Why is it so difficult to fix this?

• Hannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I have more than one mailbox open, if I try to open the calendar it will only show the calendar of my main mailbox, but I need to be able to access calendars of all mailboxes/email addresses I am using.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Intergrate Outlook more so I can have several outlook accounts come into the same screen.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Classic Mode:
        Settings > Mail > General > My Account
        This is where you can change the user picture for a shared mailbox and update its contact information.

New Mailbox:
        ?
        There is no setting to change the users picture in the new mailbox.
        It's literally the first setting in Classic mode and was skipped.

Once logged into a shared mailbox, it also does not change the user, shows me as the user so going to "My Account" takes me to my users account, not the shared mailbox like it does on classic.

• Kim Milton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to open someone's email, I have permission to access. The error message is saying I "Don't have permission to access this mailbox." If I switch back to the old version, I can get in with no problem. The permissions are not crossing over.

A princípio não gostei , estou tendo dificuldade para uso, vou continuar insistindo. grato.

• angie smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And how are users supposed to know they need to use the search box to open another calendar? Would be nice to just have the button back...

今まではメールアラームを複数登録できていたのですが、メールアラームを複数登録できなくなってしまいました。

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue.
        I don’t understand Why is the function removed in the first place.
        Outlook on the web,It will get worse and worse.

As a delegate for multiple mailboxes, it would be helpful if autofill could be added to the window to open these

Same issue. Also it would be good if shared mailboxes could be accessed similar to outlook (available on the left side of the screen without having to open each box on a separate tab as it is a waste of time.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base