OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Open another / new mailbox

need to be able to open another mailbox from the new OWA like you can in the old OWA

735 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wes H. Westman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  AdminOutlook.com Moderator (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hi! Thank you so much for the feedback on this critical feature. We’re in the midst of finalizing this and an update to include this will be coming soon. Thanks again for your feedback and participation with the opt-in preview of the new version

98 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new view of OWA does not allow you to open other mailboxes and the calendar view does not allow you create a skype meting

• Becca Bakal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the old version, it's very easy to log into another mailbox. This feature is essential for me as my team has shared mailboxes that we all need access to. I was happy with this feature's functionality in the old version of Outlook on the web. You clicked on your initials in the upper right hand corner, and then the second drop down option is "Open another mailbox." I'd appreciate if that feature remained in the same place.

• Tariq commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot "open another mailbox" in the new web version, which is a need for many, not a just a suggestion or a want. Need access to shared folders and other mailboxes in new OWA, as we can access and work through in the older version.

• Gérard Pillen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ik kon in de oude versie vanuit mijn mailbox ook een andere mailbox openen. Dat lukt in de nieuwe versie niet. Zogauw dat wel kan stap ik over naar de nieuwe versie. Graag bericht wanneer dit is doorgevoerd.

• Gérard Pillen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ik kon in de oude versie vanuit mijn mailbox ook een andere mailbox openen. Dat lukt in de nieuwe versie niet. Zogauw dat wel kan stap ik over naar de nieuwe versie. Graag bericht wanneer dit is doorgevoerd.

Whrer is the "open another mailbox" option that used to be underone click away on my name at top?

So I can manage shared mailbox rules?

No me permite cambiar de buzón con la antigua opción "Abrir otro buzón".
        Un verdaro problema, que me lleva de nuevo a la versión antigua

No se puede abrir otra cuenta desde la mía, para los que tenemos que controlar varias cuentas supone tener que estar abriendo y cerrando sesión constantemente

No se puede abrir otra cuenta desde la mía, para los que tenemos que controlar varias cuentas supone tener que estar abriendo y cerrando sesión constantemente

YES!!! My other mailboxes are accessible ONLY via my personal email, there is no other login. There is no way at all that I can use those emails - which I need to for my post - from this new version.

I can't believe microsoft released new version without this fundamental feature!

Hi,

When do you expect to actually have this available?

I would like to update but need this feature ready before I do.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base