OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Open another / new mailbox

need to be able to open another mailbox from the new OWA like you can in the old OWA

2,658 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wes H. Westman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

303 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr. C Erik-Soussi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cannot easily switch from one Outlook account to another at a different institution where my husband and I both work. What gives?

• Alan COSSEY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, Microsoft. Are you still alive out there? Is this live for everyone yet? If not, when will it be, please? If it is, what do I need to do to see this.

Please answer.

• Vicky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its very hard to switch between email addresses on my computer but very easy on my phone. Wish they both had the same switching features. My CUNY address and my regular. A lot of confusion when I'm on my computer to find or switch to my other address when needing to.

• Lauren Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't find my calendar easily, Also couldn't get from one Microsoft account to the other easily.

• Benjamin Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still does not work, suggestions for inbox to open do not include the inbox I actually want to open. Even when entering the full e-mail address of the inbox I want to open, Outlook instead opens one of the (incorrect) suggested inboxes.

• Alan COSSEY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The link Mike A. provides below does not match what I see on my screen. His link is for Outlook Web App, but isn't that the old version? I thought we were now using "Outlook for the web" (see David Los's post above).

Anyone at Microsoft out there interested in helping us use your product? Has the new setup been made live for everyone yet?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my student account has disappeared and now only my work account is showing up. Help me before I flunk my class.

• Deborah Proudfoot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am on the new outlook but now can't find my second account that I have access to - on the old one I just clicked on me and typed it in.

• Mike A. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you add the second email account? I am in the new version and still don't see how to accomplish this.

I need to open another mailbox from my inbox and it does not allow me to do this in the new version

• Shean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks David. I have moved over to the new web UI to give it a try

I dont like the idea to keep login out from my accounts to be able to go back and forth from one to the other

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Feedback and Knowledge Base