OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Open another / new mailbox

need to be able to open another mailbox from the new OWA like you can in the old OWA

2,764 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wes H. Westman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

401 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Loyce Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still does not work. Or do we now open the new mailbox a different way that was not mentioned in your "Give it a try!" message?

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Open another mailbox..." link appears intermittently under My Account. Last time I was able to get it work by switching to the old OWA and back, didn't work this time

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since I switched to the "new" Outlook, the option "open other mailboxes" disappears from time to time

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is still buggy. Not able to "Open Another Mailbox" function does not work.

• martin.evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

with new Outlook why can't I open another mailbox from from my profile button as with the old version?

the "open another inbox" doesnt appear under the my accounts tab in the new ersion

• Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of the time the option to open another mailbox is missing and I have to revert to the old one to be able to do so. Not happy

• n8003 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using office 365 online, no installation of office, how to add new email account in 365 outlook online?

• Paolo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are times I am unable to open new mailboxes. The option to 'Open another mailbox..." disappears and I have to revert to old outlook to do so.

When switching to the new view I don't have the option to open another mailbox

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Outlook is great, and I've been using it successfully for months. But recently, when I go to open another mailbox (by clicking on my profile icon), the link has disappeared.

If I switch to old Outlook, the link for another mailbox reappears, and I can then open my shared mailbox. But if I then turn new Outlook on - it reverts to my personal mailbox again. Sometimes, this can be fixed by toggling between old and new, and refreshing things. But not today!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base